Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 1

I could see the fire in his electric blue eyes, the burning need to do something, but what the something was I was unsure of. He stepped closer to me, I froze in place not knowing what to do or how to act. He held his hand up and placed it on to me cheek. He snaked his hand up behind my head into my hair. I gasped his hand was so hot. I was about to pull away when he pulled me closer. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I froze from the shock then the next thing I knew I was kissing him back. You see the thing is I have never met this boy before in my life, and now he is kissing me and more importantly I am kissing him back. His lips started to heat up against mine his hand still hot in my hair got hotter. The thing is I didn’t care, even though I could feel his lips hot against mine and his hand hot in my hair I didn’t care all I cared about was him. I could feel his lips parting as his lips parted so did mine, I felt his tongue glide over my lips the into my mouth.

I woke up panting in a cold sweat. I looked over at my clock and it read 8:30 am. Great just great, I now have half an hour before class starts. I laid there for a few more minutes thinking about the dream, I had just had with the boy. I touched my lips experimentally and they were hot. Not normal everyday hot, but boiling HOT. I pulled my hands away from my lips. Maybe it wasn’t a dream, maybe it really happened. I laughed, as if it really happened. There would be a simple explanation for this there always is. I got out of bed. I turned around to pull my covers up to make it look like I had made my bed. When I saw my laptop and the charger right next to it. I touched the charger and it was hot. I must have lent up against it when I was sleeping, so that is why my lips were hot. Gosh I can be such an idiot sometimes. I hoped in the shower and started to get ready for school.

I go to Dawson Hall Boarding school. I hate school. I mean you’re probably thinking everybody hates school so get over it. Well unlike most people I have a reason to hate school. I have no friends none at all. Everybody at my school hates me, I eat lunch alone, and I sit alone in every class because they all hate me. I don’t have any idea why they all hate me. I have never done anything to them. Oh well I guess that is life. I only have a year left then I will be away from all of these people and there petty problems.

I raced to class as I walked into class the room went silent as it usually did when I walked into any classroom. When this happens it is like being the new girl over and over and over again. I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat at the back of the classroom. Today’s first class was Welfare. I liked this class all we did was sit there for half an hour and talked. Well everyone else talked I sat there reading and listening to my I pod. So as I did every welfare lesson I pulled out my I pod turned it All Time Low’s guts song. One of my very favourites off of their new album Dirty Work. I flipped to where I was up to in my book and began to read. What felt like five minutes later to me was actually half an hour later. The bell was about to go to signal the end of the lesson, I took a mental note of what page I was up to and put my book away. The bell went just as I had put my book away.

As I was picking up my bag I felt someone staring at me. which wasn’t that weird but It still made me feel funny whenever someone would look at me. I looked up into electric blue eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and tell me what you think of the first chapter. This story will hopefully have a proper description and tittle soon. And hopefully get better.