Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 10

*Max View Point*

When I walked into our room. Rose was looking at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. I just stared at her what else could I do? After a few minutes I finally came to my senses and ran over to her and hugged her. She leaned into me and kept crying. I could feel my shirt going damp thanks to her tears. I looked down at her when I thought the tears had stopped, I reached over to grab her a tissue.

“Rose are you okay?” She just shook her head. “What’s wrong? You can tell me. I know we have only known each other for a couple of days but you can trust me. She sniffled a little. Then the next thing I knew she was talking to me.

“My aunty and all of her family died last night in a house fire, and my aunt left me this letter telling me that my parents had been murderd.”

“I thought your parents died from the swine flu virus.”

‘So did I, but I don’t know any more I am just so confused.”

She began to cry again. I placed my hand on top of her head and said “dormite” in a couple of minutes Rose was a sleep in my arms. I laid her down on her bed and covered her with a blanket. I got up and started to pace the room. When I was holding rose before I could feel the power flowing through her veins. She was powerful, very powerful. I picked up the letter that was on her bed and read through it. As I read it I knew that what her aunt had written was true. Her parents and her aunt had been murdered, and I knew exactly who had done it. All I had to work out was the how. I raced out of the room to go and do some research into Roses family history.

***
*Roses point Of View*
When I woke up max was no longer in the room. I stretched I felt like I had been asleep forever. As I looked over the clock it read 7:03am. Crap I was going to be late for class if I didn’t hurry up. When I got up I tripped overmy aunt’s letter. I quickly picked it up and tossed it in a draw if I read it again I would start crying. I quickly hopped in the shower and got ready. When I was about to walk out the door I ran right into Max, again.

“We have really go to stop doing this.” I said jokingly. When I looked up into his face he was smilling but his eyes told a different story. “Hey everything okay?”

‘Yeah I just need to grab my bag, if you wouldn’t mine waiting we could walk together?”

“Yeah of course.” I could tell that there was something on his mind, but I didn’t ask what we didn’t know each other well enough to be prying into there personal business yet.

***
*Max*
I hope Rose doesn’t know that I know about her powers. I want her to tell me in her own time, but I hope she tells me soon so I can tell her about her parents. I was walking over to Rose when my phone went off with a text.

Cammie: “Oi douche I’m in welfare where are you?”
Me: “I’m on my way now!”

“Hey you ready to go?” Rose asked.

“Yeah, hey you will never guess. My friend Cammie, who is practically my sister transferd here she starts today.”

“Wow Max that is awesome you will have someone you know properly at this school.” She looked kind of sad. Like she wished she had a friend.

“Rose what kind of bands do you listen to?” I asked.

“Wow i would have to say my all time faveorite band would have to be All Time Low, then just a couple of others like, A Day To Remember, Paramore, Boys Like Girls, We The Kings, The Maine, and a few more.” She blushed slightly.

‘That is really weird." I mumbled to myself. "I think that you and Cammie will get along really well together. You both like all the same bands.” I saw Roses eyes brighten.

“Really? Awesome." She seemed really happy. "I’ve always wanted a proper friend here.” I heard her say quietly.

When we got to class Cammie ran right up to me and gave me the biggest hug.

“Hey Cameron.” She punched me in the arm. Really hard.

“Shut Up Max. Hey whose this?” She looked over at rose.

“Cam this is Rose.”

“Oh hey I am Cameron but everyone just calls me Cammie or Cam.” Cam held her hand out to Rose.

“Hey I’m Rose.” She took Cams hand and shook it.

As soon as Cam shook Roses hand I knew that Cam could tell that she was a witch just like us.
♠ ♠ ♠
'dormite' is a command in Latin for sleep.
This is a sucky chapter But it is dedicated to Naomi who wouldn't stop bugging me until i updated again tonight.
And sorry about my Spelling and grammar i wish i could say it gets better but it will probably stay the same. sorry to maurauderette and everyone else. Oh and thanks for the comments