Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 12

*Max Point Of View*

When I came back to the room I heard the shower running and guessed that was where Rose was. I had just come from seeing Cammie and we had decided to tell rose about her parents, and Aunt. About how they actually died. Cam was coming back soon; she just had to get her phone from her room. I heard the shower turn off. So I sat down on my bed, and continued reading Frost Bite. The second book in the Vampire Academy series. I had just finished the third chapter when Cam walked in.

“Hey Max did you tell her yet?”

“No, I haven’t and I don’t know if now is such a good time. I mean she is still dealing with her Aunt’s death. I don’t think she needs to hear that her parents were actually murdered by . .” I stopped abruptly. The bathroom door opened and out walked Rose.

“Oh hey guys.” She smiled. “Cammie what are you all doing here?”

“Umm I had to tell you something.” Cam said looking at me. Before I could say anything to stop her from telling her anything. Rose began to talk.

“Oh is this about the dance on Friday night?”

“Dance what dance?”

“The welcome back dance.” She said slowly. Before Cammie could say anything about her parents I jumped in.

“Right of course the dance. Cam here needs help with an outfit.”

“I can help you if you want Cammie but to tell you the truth I’m not really much of a shopper.” Rose laughed nervously.

“That’s okay neither am I, when did you want to go shopping?”

“How about tomorrow after school?”

“Yeah sure. I’ll meet you after class.”

After the girls had finished organising there shopping trip we just sat around the room talking about nothing really important. Every time I looked over at Rose she had a smile on her face. I really wished she’d do it more. I know that the loss of her Aunt was hard, I just wished that we didn’t have to tell her about her parents. Her knowing about her powers might make understanding the why they were murdered a lot easier. I just wish I knew what her powers were. I mean mine is Telekinetic projection. Meaning I can move things with my mind and unlock doors and stuff like that. My projection was something completely different all together. Projection allowed me to influence reality. Like make a dead tree alive again, or change a persons perspective on life.

Cammie’s power was elemental control. She could control all of the elements such as water, air, earth,and fire, and she also had mind control. Cool huh? Even though Cammie can control the mind she can’t read it. Cam can make anyone do anything she wanted, she could even control the mind of another witch if she focused hard enough. See what you don’t know about these powers is that they were the strongest you could have. These powers defined who you were as a witch. Cammie and I were the strongest ones alive as far as we knew. We could feel power which is why we could tell that Rose was a strong witch too. To tell you how we knew would just be too complicated.

“Hey Max I’m going to head off.” Cam said calling me back to the conversation.

“Okay I will walk you to your room.” As we walked down the hall I began to talk. “Hey thanks for not telling her. I will tell her after the dance on Friday. She deserves a day to be happy.”

“You like her don’t you?”

“What? No I barely know her.”

“You do like her. I can tell.” Did I mention Cam is very intuitive? “Come on Max you may not be able to tell now but your feelings for her grow stronger.”

“Whatever Cammie I’ll talk to you tomorrow when you are not seeing things that aren't even there. She is just a friend and that’s all.’

“ah huh sure thing Max. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

At that I turned and walked back to my dorm. I didn’t like Rose like that, I mean I had only known her for like three days. Sure she was nice, shy, smart, pretty, and a little bit of a loner, but she was a good person I could tell that. I thought about it some more. No I didn’t like Rose she was just a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo another chapter they won't all come this quick but i've been in a good mood. :) Hope you enjoy it.