Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 13

*Roses POV*

School today carried on as usual. Go to class be ignored get on with life. Well I wasn’t completely ignored. Like for instance at lunch today I sat with Cammie and Max, then Sam ended up joining us. I think the only reason he joined us was because Cammie was there. Let me just put this out there Cammie is hot. Like draws attention to herself when she walks into a room hot. I mean I am straight but even a straight girl can totally see that she is hot. All through lunch Cam and Sam talked. Sam even spoke to me for a little bit. After lunch we all went to our separate classes. Cam and I made plans to meet up with each other after class, so we could go back to our dorm and change.

After school I met Cammie outside I was driving because Cammie didn’t have a car. I didn’t mind at all. That was until Cammie saw my car.

“Is this really your car?” Cammie asked for like the fifteenth time. I Laugh.

“Yes Cammie this is really my car.”

“No way this. This. Can be your car. This is an Ascari A10. This is a very fast car.”

“Okay I know nothing about cars. I just went to the dealership and asked them for one of their fastest cars and they showed me this one. The only down side was that it wasn’t blue.” I shrug.

“Rose this must have cost you a fortune.”

“Yeah it did. It was like $0.65 million or something.”

I think Cammie nearly had a heart attack. We were almost in town. I parked on a curb and we got out. We walked around for a little while before we decided to stop off at a local Café and get some coffee. Well Hot Chocolate in my case. We walked past a few stores until we came across the same store I got my dress from. We walked in side to find it completely empty except for Cammie, the sales woman and I. Funny enough the same sales woman that served me last time. We looked around the store but couldn’t find anything that is until we left the store.

Cammie’s eyes lit up like a kids on Christmas. The dress she had just seen was black with purple spots and a purple ribbon around the middle it was a really nice one.

“Oh my gosh Rose! I just have to have this dress.” She tried it on and it fit like a glove and it even went with her blue hair go figure. Cammie and I walked up to the sales and buy the dress. The sales lady keeps giving me dirty looks. Looks like she remembers me. When we leave the store it is bright and sunny.

“Man Cammie, it is a really pretty afternoon. Almost as pretty as your dress.”

“Yeah I am so glad we found it.” I look up at the sky and dark clouds are surfacing.

“Oh no it looks like it is going to rain.” The next thing I know it is piss pouring. We run back to my car. “Where the hell did that some form?”

“I have no clue.” Cammie says. I look over to see her studying me. As soon as I make eye contact she drops hers.
As we are driving back to school. The weather clears up again. As we are driving a massive gust of wind almost blows a tree over. I know how can a gust of wind blow over a tree? Man I have no clue. I look at Cammie out of the corner of my eye, and she is looking at me like she is expecting something. I just look shocked. We have almost reached the gates of the school when a tree spontaneously catches on fire. I stop the car. I am about to hop out and try and do something but it is raining again and the fire is going out.

“What the fuck is going on?” I ask. “This is not natural. I mean first the freak rain, then the wind then the fire. I mean what the fuck?” I don’t believe what I have just seen.

“I know right what the fuck!” I heard Cammie say but I think it was more to herself then anything, and I couldn’t work out why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is late but enjoy
Hey guy's please check out my short story "If My life Were A story" thanks if you do. =)

Roses Dress http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/J-K-Bridesmaid-gown-Party-Evening-Cocktail-Dress-7color-/150747882309?pt=AU_Wedding_Clothing&var=&hash=item68c9c510c0#ht_8618wt_1037

The blue one.

Cammie's dress :http://wedding-tomorrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/purple-and-black-prom-dresses-8.jpg

The Car: http://listphobia.com/wp-content/uploads/Ascari_A10-400x300.jpg