Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 14

Chapter 14
*Max’s Point Of View.*

When the girls got back from their shopping trip, Cammie went straight to her room and Rose hopped in the shower. While Rose was in the shower I got a text from Cammie.

Max, come to my room. Need 2 talk ASAP.

As soon as I got the text I left to go to Cammie’s room. When I got there she was pacing back and forth. She had this look on her face that said she was concerned about something.

“Cammie I got your message. What’s wrong, why are you pacing? Cammie! Stop pacing what is going on?” Cammie finally stopped pacing and turned to face me.

“It’s about Rose.” As soon as she said Roses name I began to freak out.

“What about Rose?” She just looked at me. “Cameron what about Rose?”

“Well it is nothing for you to worry about but, Rose. . . Well Rose doesn’t. Um how do I put this.

"Rose doesn’t know about her powers.”

“What? Of course she does. I mean how could she not know?” I laughed at the foolishness of it all.

“Well she doesn’t. I set up a series of test for her today and she reacted like, like. Well like a human.”

“Oh good god Cammie. What did you do?”

“Nothing drastic. All I did was cause it to rain, make tree catch fire while it is raining, and blow over a tree.”

“Cammie!”

“What? Come on it is not like she noticed anything apart from freak weather.”

“That’s not the point.” I took a minute to collect my thoughts before I spoke again. “Okay well seeing as Rose has no idea about her powers we will have to tell her, but we don’t know what they are. I wonder if Justine is busy tomorrow. Maybe she can come to the dance and help us out. Yes, but when do we tell her? Tomorrow? No tomorrow is the dance. Damn it. Oh I know after the dance. Yes after the dance, that’s when we will tell her.”

“Okay good as long as we don’t tell her during the dance, because I will be busy.”

“What why will you be busy?”

“Oh I have a date with Sam.”

“Cammie you haven’t even been here a week and you already have a date. What are we going to do with you?”

“Well at least I have the guts to do something when I have a crush on someone. Other then you mister stay-quiet-and-see-if-she-notices-me.”

I thought about that for a minute. Of course Cammie would know about my crush Rose. I mean she has known me for years.

“Touché.” I said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long i have just had so many assignments for school. i changed the rating to "R" because of the swearing and i am not sure what else will happen.

So what do you think Rose's power is?