Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 15

Chapter 15
*Rose’s point of view.*

The day of the dance had finally arrived, and for once in my life and I was actually looking forward to it. Cammie and I were going down to the hairdressers to get our hair and nails done. When we got there Cammie and I were taken straight through. We got our hair washed and coloured. Cam convinced me to dye my hair black and get light blue on the ends. Cammie died the end of her hair purple it looked really cool and suited her. Cammie was acting really weird. She seemed worried about something. When I asked her about it she said it was nothing.

When we got back to school Cammie raced off to her room and said she would meet up with me later. As I walked up to my room I pulled out a hat I had brought and put it on. I didn’t want max to see my hair until tonight. When I walked through the door I saw a very beautiful girl sitting at the table in our room.

“Hello. My name is Justine. I’m an old friend of Max’s.” Said the girl. But all I could think is man max sure does have a lot of friends popping up, and they all seem to be girls.

“Hi, I’m Rose Max’s roommate.” I extended my hand for her to shake. She reached out and shook my hand. As I shook her hand I felt warm inside, I could also feel a tickle in the back of my head. As I held on to Justine’s hand the warm feeling spread throughout my body. The tickle in the back of my head increased. All of a sudden I heard a loud bang. The tickle and the warm feeling were no longer there. I looked around for the cause of the bang but it appeared nothing had fallen over so it must have been someone out in the hall. I released my hand from Justine’s. As I glanced at her face she had a weird and worried look on her face. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Yeah you to.” She replied.

“So do you know where Max is?” I asked casually.

“Oh yeah he went to grab his car. He is taking me out to lunch. I just left behind my purse.” She picked her purse up off the table and headed towards the door. “Bye cya later.” She smiled and left in a hurry.

That was weird. I thought to myself. I looked at the clock it was 1:30pm I still had ages before the dance. I decided to take a nap. I set my alarm for 5:30 that way I had an hour n half to get ready for the dance, but I didn’t expect to sleep for that long any way. Before I fell asleep I received a text from Max.

“Hey Rose I will have to meet you at the dance. Justine and I have to visit her grandmother. Don’t worry I got my tux so see you there :)
M.

I laid down and rolled over and went to sleep. As I slept I dreamed of troubling times.

Mum doubled over and began coughing up blood. “Mum? Mum are you okay?” I asked. She didn’t answer she was still coughing up blood. The next thing I knew she was vomiting. I looked over and saw my dad drinking his coffee and talking to someone. When he saw me he began to head towards me, but the man grabbed his arm, and held him place. I screamed for him. Dad turned to face the man and held up his hand. Lightning shot out of his palm and hit the other man in the chest. He ran over to mum’s side. I could feel the tears running down my face. I felt shock at seeing what my father had done, but that was the me watching this in my head. Little me felt nothing but worry for her mother.

I turned around to see my mum looking up at me. She held out her hand and pushed a ball of light into my chest. I looked over at dad then back to mum. She was lying on the floor not moving I looked over at my dad vomiting just like mum was seconds ago. I ran over to my dad the tears just pouring out of my eyes. I watched as he grew paler and paler. He crumpled over and was holding his stomach.

“Rose, I love you sweetie.” My father managed to choke out. “Don’t forget who you are.” His last words to me, before I could say anything to him he pushed a ball of light into my chest.

I began to sob louder. I screamed for the people around me to help, but it was like they were all frozen. My father breathed a word I couldn’t here and everyone in the café began to move towards me. A lady picked me up and pulled my away from my parents who were now lying dead on the café floor. I screamed and I kicked.
“Mum! Dad!” I yelled. “Mummy Daddy, don’t leave me here.” I couldn’t help them I was defenceless.

I woke up crying and entangled in my blankets. I laid there for a little while trying to get my breathing under control. I looked over at my clock when the alarm on my phone went off. I glanced at it and saw that it was 6:30pm.

“Shit!” I cried. I had only half an hour to get ready. I got up hoped in the shower quickly. When I got out I did my makeup and curled my hair in little ringlets. While I was getting ready I kept thinking about my dream. I couldn’t remember all of it. I remembered mum and dad falling to the ground vomiting. Then I remembered the balls of light they pushed into my chest. I shook my head trying to clear it. I didn’t want to think about it right now, and plus those balls of light were probably my imagination trying to make my dream more interesting. But seeing as my dream was a memory. My imagination was being awfully cruel to me today.

I got changed and looked at the time. It was 8pm I was seriously late. I looked at my phone to see that I had 8 missed calls, and 2 texts from Max and Cammie. I replied to both saying I over slept and was on my way down now. As I walked down to the grand hall I saw absolutely no one. I was defiantly late, and I didn’t like to be late. When you were late you didn’t get a chance to have some of the drinks before they were spiked, which put you in danger of being raped or of something bad happening. Well not raped that was just my paranoid brain.

As I reached the grand hall I opened the door and descended down the staircase looking at my shoes. When I looked up I stopped half way down.

Everyone was looking at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has taken me so long to update. i usually wait until i have a good idea to use. Then i write. So i hope you enjoy and the next chapter is the dance chapter :)