Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 4

When I got back to my room there were someone’s suitcases on the other bed. I slowly closed the door behind me and stood staring at them. Who the hells suitcases were these? I mean I know I should probably be excited about having a roommate, but I like not sharing with anyone. I walked over to my bed and put my things down. I sat there for a little while waiting for the person who owned this stuff to show up but no one did.
After about ten more minutes I decided that I was going to go into town for a while, because I decided that one of those ‘popular’ girls was sharing a room with me I really didn’t want to know. Seniors were allowed to leave school grounds whenever they wanted only if they had a car and stuck by the curfew. Weekdays it was 9pm and weekends midnight, and it had only just gone 6pm. So I was pretty safe seeing as how it only took about 10 minutes to drive into town. I got up off of my bed grabbed my keys and left.

When I go to town all of the shops were still open and you could smell the beautiful smells coming from the restaurants. Mmm tomato, Basil, Beef, and a few other aroma’s. As I walked around the streets I saw a few stores that I went into. The school was having a dance on Friday and today was Monday. Of course no one had asked me and no one was going to, but it was mandatory to go. So I had to buy a dress. Most of the girls at my school had already gotten their dresses weeks ago. I was only buying mine now. I walked in and out of a couple stores nothing there really interested me. After a while I started to get hungry so I went to this nice pasta restaurant. I had chicken, Bacon and Cabonara past. It tasted extraordinary. The tastes and the flavours were amazing. After I had finished my dinner I was just about to head home when I saw it.

The dress. The dress that I was going to buy for the dance. It was a strapless dresss. It was light blue with a black satan belt around the middle, and the shoes that were on display were black wedges with bows at the toes. I walked into the shop and tried the dress on. It was amazing, the dress came to just above my knees and the wedges made me look taller then I was. Iwent to the counter to purchace the dress and lady at the counter was not a very nice person.

“Hi I would like to purchace this dress and these shoes.” I smiled politely at her.
She smirked in return. “You do know that this is a $180 dress. Don’t you? And that these shoes are $150?”
“I know. “ I smiled at her
The girl snorted a laugh. “fine whatever” when she brought up the total it was $330 she sneered at me.

See the thing that you don’t know about me is that I am rich. Like if I wanted to I could buy this store and several others, but the thing is I don’t like to show it. I spend my money with care the only time I will go over board is if it is something I really want, like the dress and these shoes. I handed over the money. The girl had a complete look of surprise on her face. I guess that was because I was wearing jeans with holes in the knee’s and legs, I also had my All Time Low band shirt on, my oldest pair of converses and my long chocolate brown hair was pulled into a sloppy pony tail. I guess I looked really daggy, but I didn’t really care. I collected my items and left the store to head on back to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Working on Chapter 5 now :)