Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 6

Chapter 6
The bell for curfew had already gone about half an hour ago so I was sure it wasn’t a student. I knew before I even reached the door that whoever it was, was here to deliver bad news. As I opened the door I was surprised to see the lady from the office standing in front of me. Ms Walsh, Holsh? I don’t know but it was something like that. She was a short plump lady with greying brown hair.
“Um Miss Ripley?” She asked as if I hadn’t been at this school for over two years or so.

“Yes, can I help you?”

“Um yes, can you please come with me to the office, the head master would like to have a word with you.” She seemed really nervous about something considering she was usually a really happy lady.

“Okay, I’ll just get my key.” I turned around and walked back into the room. “Hey uh I have to go see the headmaster about something, I’ll uh be back later.” He just nodded and went back to his book.

***
As we reached the headmaster office I started to get nervous, because when we arrived there were two police officers sitting in the headmasters office. Ms Walsh lead me into the office.
“Rose, please have a seat.” He gestured to the seat in front of his desk.

“Am I in trouble for something Sir?”

“No, no not at all.” I looked at the police officers nervously. “I guess you are wondering why these gentle men are her. Well they have something they need to talk to you about.”

“Hello Rose, my name is Sargent Armbuster, and this is Officer Roman.” I nodded. “Rose we have some bad news to tell you.” He paused.

I knew as soon as he stopped talking, something had happened to my Aunty. I just knew the look he was giving me. It was the same look the Officers had when they told me about my pare---

“Rose we have some news to tell you about your aunty and her family.” Sargent armbuster sat down next to me, and looked me in the eyes. I could feel the tears coming. “Your Aunties house burnt down at 8:30 pm.” I felt the tears roll down my face. I looked over at the clock 9:30pm, over an hour ago. “I am sorry to tell you that there were no survivors. Your aunty had her children and husband over for dinner. No one survived.

I felt a tear roll down my face. I wiped it away. I had something I had to ask I could cry later.
“What am I meant to do now? I have no other family.” I sniffled a little bit.
The Sargent shared a look that I couldn’t read, I suddenly realised that it was drizzling outside.

“Rose this is a lot for you to handle. Why don’t you just go up to your room, and get some sleep. Then we will talk about it first thing in the morning.”

I nodded and I just got up and left. I closed the door to the headmasters office, but as I was I heard M Walsh say “that poor girl, she has no one left, who is going to tell her about everything.” I was going to tay behind and listen some more but I just left and went back up to my room.
***
When I got back up to my room Max was still sitting up and reading. He looked up when I came in but I just ignored him. I grabbed out my pyjamas and went to have shower. While I was showering a few more tears rolled down my cheeks. When I got out of the shower I went straight to my bed. I could feel max watching me but I didn’t look at him. I curled up into my blankets, and began to cry. As I was crying I heard the rain bucket down outside as if the rain and my crying were in sync.