Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 8

Chapter 8
*Max’s point of view.*

I had a bit of trouble sleeping that night. Seeing as how it was my first night at Dawson Hall it was understandable, but that wasn't’t why I had trouble sleeping. It was because of the girl in the bed across from me. There were a few reasons as to why I couldn't’t sleep because of this girl. One of them was because she was crying most of the night. Whatever the headmaster had told her it must not have been good. I kept having this urge to go over there and comfort her, but I barely knew her I had only met her that morning. What was I supposed to do, go and give her a hug and tell her everything was going to be okay? That is something for her friends to do. I know I am sounding like an asshole I don’t mean to be it’s just . . . never mind. Another reason was because I felt like I had seen this girl somewhere before. Well not her exactly, but her eyes, her beautiful big green eyes. Eyes that made me feel like if I kept looking at them I would get lost.

When I shook her hand this morning I felt a small jolt or something go through me. I don’t think she felt anything but I did. It felt like when I met someone else like me. Someone special, who could do special things. As I laid in my bed listening to her crying I just thought about the feeling I got from that handshake. Had I found someone else like me? Someone with powers? I didn't’t know and I didn't’t want to ask her. I fell asleep thinking about the girl in the bed across from me.

When I woke up the next morning she was still asleep, and her alarm was going off. I quickly got up and turned it off. By the time I was dressed and ready for my second day of school, the girl was still asleep.( I was starting to feel bad for not remembering what her name was.) I went and got her a glass of water and left it next to her bed and left. My first class was welfare. I had this class with the girl. as I sat there my mind kept wondering back to the girl. I was trying to work out where I had seen her from, when the bell went. On my way to maths I met Sam on the way.

“Hey man, how’s it going today?” Sam asked.
“Hey, it’s alright, didn't’t get much sleep last night though.”
“Oh yeah why’s that?”
“My roommate kept me up.”
“Oh really that must suck were they getting lucky? Ey?” he nudged me and rose his eyebrows. I laughed.
“No, she was just up set that’s all.”
“Oh yeah. Who did you get as your roommate?”
“Um that girl from our maths class. The one I sat next to yesterday.”
“Oh you mean Rose Riley?” Oh that’s her name. Riley? Why does that sound familiar.
“Rose, yeah.”
“Wow dude, you got stuck with Loner girl.”
“Loner girl?”
“Yeah loner girl. she always keeps to herself, hardly talks to anyone and always has her hood up and her head down. Don’t think anyone has ever had a full conversation since she got her. Shame she doesn’t talk to anyone she is pretty hot.”
“Wow dude nice.” We had finally reached our class.

The rest of the day was kind of boring I sat with Sam and his friends at lunch. Turns out he wasn’t a complete asshole. When the bell went to finish the day I went straight to my room to check on rose. I had been hoping she was alright all day. When I opened the door I ran straight into her.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.” She said. I noticed that her eyes were puffy. She must have been crying before I got here.
“It’s okay. Are you alright?” she looked up to me with those beautiful green eyes.
“Yeah I’m fine.” She was staring at me. I wonder what she is thinking about. I opened my mouth and I was about to ask but I thought better of it.
“Okay well that’s good. Were you on your way out or something?” she shook her head like she was trying to clear it or something.
“Yeah sorry I have to go and see the principal.”
“Oh okay I will get out of your way then.” I stepped to the side. She nodded and ran out the door.

What a strange girl. when I walked into our room I faintly heard music playing it was something I knew well. All Time Low’s Therapy, one of my favorites. I was about to go and have a shower considering I had just had PE I must smell like a sweaty sock. I was about to hop in the shower when my phone went off. I looked at the caller Id and saw that it was Cameron.
“Why hello Cameron.” I answered.
“Max I have told you a thousand times it is either Cam or Cammie. How hard is that to remember we have been friends for how many years now? Like 16 or something. Gosh!” I laughed.
“Ha ha you know I am only teasing. Whats up?”
“Well I was calling to tell you that I am moving.”
“Moving? Moving where?”
“Well I am coming to Dawson hall?” I almost dropped the phone.
“Really?”
“Yeah I will be there before the end of the week. I have to go now but I will talk to you later? Yeah?”
“yeah of course, see you cam.” I hung up the phone.

Wow, just wow. Cammie is my best friend, well she is more than that she is like my sister. We were neighbors before I moved here. She would be over every day and we would hang out together. There was this one time we kissed to see if we could be more than friends but we knew it wasn’t going to happen. The other good thing with Cammie coming here was that she was like me. She was special. She called us witches but that sounded to girly, so I just stuck with being special. This was going to be awesome. I could not wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry this wasn't as good as i hoped i kind of forgot what i was writing and it took me a while.

If you were wondering what welfare is, it is a Class that we have to go to at my school before we start the day. it is pretty boring and we just sit there and get our names marked off the roll, and talk with our friends. thought i might let you know.

so sorry again, but please comment and don't forget to check out the characters. every time i introduce a new character that will play a big part i will add that character. And if you haven't heard Therapy by all time low you should listen to it. it is amazing. Thanks for reading.