Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 9

*Rose Point Of View.*

As I walked to the office all I could think about was Max. The colour of his darkish brown hair. The way his mouth curved when he smiled. Also the feel of his body when I ran into him and of course the colour of his eye. His eyes were the most beautifulist thing I had ever seen. When you looked into them you felt like you would get lost in them. Then when you felt like you were about to be lost forever a shock, like electricity going through your whole body.

I shook my head to clear it I didn’t need the distraction, even if he was tall and handsome. I had to focus on my future which now to be decided by whatever my aunt had put in her will about me. I hoped she hadn’t put anything in there about going to an orphanage, I mean I know the headmaster said I was stuck here until I’m eighteen but still I am worried. All the way to the orphanage I kept thinking about what would happen to me.

When I finally reached the office the headmaster called me into a room. In the room sat a women had a business suit on. My guess. She was the lawyer.

“Hello miss Riley My name is Juilet Mase”

“Hello” I replied there was a bit of awkward silence.

“Okay then let’s get down to business. Please sit down.” As she took her seat I took mine.

“Alright Miss Riley before your aunt died she redid her will, about a week or so ago. In it she has left you her house, Her car her fortune and all of her possessions. All of this along with what your parents left you which is the house, their cars, the family possessions and the family fortune. Money will be sent to the school from your aunts account, and you will receive a $200 allowance ever week. Your aunt also left you this.” She handed me an envelope with my name on it.

“What is this?”

“Your aunt instructed me to give it to you. I forgot to tell you that you are instructed to dtay here until you are eighteen. Which I belive is in a few months?” I just nodded “Then you are free to do as you wish until then the school is your guardian. The head master said that you are to obey the rules and when you leave you have to sign out at the office. You are free to leave.” I stood and left.

Now you are probably thinking ‘why is an eighteen year old still in high school in Australia?’ well I started a year later due to over sea travel with my parents.

When I got back to my room, I looked around for max. although it seemed that max had gone out. I sat down on my bed with crossed egs. I looked at the letter. Well I more or less stared at it. Why? You ask well there is a part of me that wanted to open the letter, but what if it said something terrible. What if it said she hated me? I mean i loved my aunty but she never seemed to love me, hell she didn’t even seem to like me. Well whenever we saw each other she wold yell at me a lot. In her house she didn’t even have a photo of me. She had one of my parents but none of me. After another five minutes or so I decided to read the letter.

Dear Rose,
If you are reading this then you are no longer safe,
Your parents and I tried to protect you, by hiding
your existence. Which Is why I sent you to boarding
school to protect you, from the people who have killed,
me and your parents. Our family is special in more ways
then one. I wish I had time to explain everything to you
but I don’t. Just know this your destiny is great and you are
more special then you could ever imagine. Also know you
were always in my heart and I love you I hope you know that.

Love Always,
Aunty Shelley.

I didn’t notice the tears until they were dripping onto my page. I heard a rattling at the door. As I looked up Max walked through the door and stared at my tear stricken face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, School just started back up and it is my last year and i have to concentrate. any way i hope you enjoy if you have any question just comment and if i have said something that confuses you just comment and ask me.. any way hope you enjoyed it.