Animal Attraction

Kaksi

“So, as Angel said before, you guys are our last stop on our tour.” I said into the microphone I was holding, a few people cheered, but most were quiet, just like Angel’s response. “Come on guys!” I yelled “Aren’t you glad that you can be with us on our last stop!?” I yelled again and I got screaming and shouting back in response, I smiled to myself.

“Starr” I heard a voice say into a microphone behind me. I knew the voice instantly. I turned my head to Fire, her bass hanging loosely around her waist. She walked up to me slowly and whispered in my ear “We should finish of the tour with a song that’s going to be on our new album, what about the one we’ve practised a little?” she said quietly being sure not to say into my mic.

“That’s a good idea, but we’ve hardly even practised it” I said just as quiet as she said it. She nodded back in reply, her bright red hair bouncing around her face, as she stared at me.

“But we know it well enough, even if we just do a quick sample or something” she said, I nodded

“Okay, a sample it is” I said and she nodded and walked over towards Scream to tell her the plan. “Okay guys,” I said in the microphone, “Our lovely Fire, here, has had a brilliant idea. That we play you a little something that could be on our new album. Who wants to here it!?” I yelled the last part getting the whole room to scream back at me in reply, I looked around at my girls and they were smiling brightly at our fans.

“But here’s the deal guys,” Angel said from my side, “We can only play like, 30 seconds of it, because we haven’t perfected it yet, and this is our last song.” She said and the audience beneath our feet quieted down a little.

“Angel!” Scream yelled, “Stop boring people man!” she laughed a little at the end of her sentence. Angel fake-pouted but smiled again soon after. She swapped her guitar for her acoustic one and started to play the tune that I had thought of about 2 weeks before. I started moving my head to the slow music.

“Your voice echoes around me, Whispering, taunting, and waiting,” I sang along to the captivating music Angel was playing. “I try to flee, but I can’t get through,” I sang, as scream started up a few small beats, and Fire came in slowly and quietly, everything was perfect so far. “But it doesn’t matter now” I sang again waiting for the girls to get louder, the beat increased and made my mind go to cloud nine thinking that I had only wrote this 2 weeks ago, Angel brought in her electric guitar again, quickly swapping it again, Fire started getting louder, and Scream was already playing loud and fast beats, “We are through!” we all yelled into our microphones. Then everything stopped, that is where we had planned to stop to give our audience our little taster.

“Thanks so much for your attention tonight!” Scream yelled as she ran off stage. Her blonde hair flowing from behind her, and bouncing every time she took a step.

“Thank-you for joining us on our last night of our tour, you’ve been an amazing crowd, one of the best I’ve seen on this tour!” Fire yelled/screamed as she too went offstage.

Angel and I looked at each other, I smiled at her, and she smiled back “I think everything has been said, so, thanks for supporting us guys! We hope you had an amazing night!” Angel yelled and the crowd cheered back, then, we both walked off the stage. Chris, our manager came up to us.

“Excellent show girls, and an amazing tour. I had a lot of dun travelling with you all, you all deserve a well-earned break.” He said to us and gave us individual hugs. He grinned widely at all of us. Looking at us, but looking like he was on another planet at the same time. “Seems like only yesterday you girls were playing at the local pub and I saw you for the first time.” He sighed quietly in contentment. Still, in his own little world.

“Chris, don’t go getting all mushy on us!” Scream yelled bursting into a giggling fit after she finished her sentence, we all joined in after a few short seconds, Chris included.

“But, let me say one thing that’s kind of mushy. I’m really proud of you girls, you each have your own individual things to deal with, and you’ve all made it into the Music Business.” He said we all looked at each with small smiles on our faces.

“Chris…” I dragged out his name “That was REALLY mushy!” I laughed and he smiled too. “Okay, well, I’m going to get changed.” I said as the girls and I walked into our dressing room. We quickly got changed and went back to the side of the stage where we were talking with Chris before. The band that had opened for us were standing around joking and talking with each other, until they noticed us walking in their general direction. They all stopped talking and stared at us.

“Hello boys, my name is Starr, these are my girls, Angel, Fire, and Scream” I said introducing us all. They smiled brightly. One of the men started talking, but I wasn’t really listening, I was too focused on one member in their band, he had black hair, his eyes were an unexplainable colour, they were blue, with bits of green, but also looked hazel in the right light. I looked away from him, I didn’t need any sort of distraction, especially an extremely sexy man to be that distraction.

“..-and I’m Olli” the blonde one who just told us his name was Olli finished saying. Shit! I hadn’t heard what he was saying because I was too busy staring at Mr. Sexy. Shit. I’ll have to ask Angel what their names were later. Speaking of Angel, I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t take my eyes off one of the Finnish band members. Angel was twirling her hair in her fingers, something she did when she was either nervous or excited. She started at Olli, the lead singer. I smirked. I was SO going to get her for that later.

“Girls!” Chris yelled from behind us and the girls and I turned to face him “I’m about to leave, so, have a good holiday, Scream, remember, sex isn’t everything, Fire, not too much weed, Angel, don’t drink to much, and Starr, stay out of trouble.” He beamed at us and walked off after giving us all a hug. I watched him walk away until he had disappeared. I turned towards Fire and looked at her,

“We’re gonna go hang with Reckless, you comin’?” she whispered lowly. I nodded my head and followed everyone towards our Tour Bus where we hung out for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Starr's POV
Please comment if you're reading, we really want feedback. (: