Animal Attraction

Kolme

As Fire and Scream led the men to our bus with security, Starr pulled me behind the group.

“What are all of their names? What are we doing?” she whispered and I sent her a shocked look.

“You weren’t listening?” I gasped and she shrugged and rolled her eyes.

“Uh hello! Mr Sexy was too busy being sexy!” she hissed and I giggled.

“What one was that?”

“Black hair,” she replied.

“Okay, he’s called Hessu. The one with long blonde hair is Olli, the one with the long curly hair is Pepe, and the other one is Jalle. We’re going to our bus to hang out for a bit, until the fans have been cleared out and it’s okay for us to leave,” I explained, Starr actually listening for a change. By the time I had said all of that, we were out the back in the cold fresh air and about to climb into our bus.

“Wow, this is so cool,” I heard Olli say from inside, so I bounced up the stairs and found myself right behind him. He smelt strongly of deodorant, yet I could still pick up on a tinge of his sweat. It was a very intoxicating scent…

“Yeah, I hate to sound like a crazy fan, but it’s so great. Thanks for having us,” Pepe said with a laugh.

“Well, go down to the back and take a seat; make yourselves comfortable!” Starr called out from behind me, being the polite host and leader that she always was. We all squashed up on the comfortable seats in the back; Starr was (disappointedly) in between Jalle and Pepe, but that didn’t stop her from flirting with ‘Mr. Sexy’, and I was next to Scream and Olli, and believe me, I did not mind having my thigh pressed up against his… I flashed him a few flirty looks, and he returned them. I began to consider the possibility of a one night stand with him, so I began to tune out of the conversation; the dirty thoughts I was having were so good...

We all got along amazingly well, so Reckless Love asked us if we wanted to head out to a club for the night. Of course we agreed, since we were ready to wind down from a long, stressful tour, so they took us to the most famous club in Finland, which was called some Finnish name that is unpronounceable to us. Our security came with us, and we were escorted to a VIP section, which was just great. The staff supplied us with two rounds of complementary vodka shots, and the men took care of talking in Finnish to the staff, and wow is Finnish a sexy language… I practically drooled over Olli as he spoke… Wow…

“Alright! Here’s to a great show, that we all did together, and also to the great night we have ahead of us!” Starr shouted over the music while raising her first glass. We all followed suit with huge grins, some of us clinked our glasses with friends, then down went the shot. And then the next one. Before I knew it, the next round of drinks came; a mix of beer, whiskey, bourbon and more vodka. We were all just a constant chattering noise, making new friends over drinks, and it was fun. I could feel myself relaxing, which was just as well. I had been so tired and on edge for the last couple of shows, and this was just what I needed. I needed my booze, I needed a sexy foreign man, and then tomorrow I’d be great and ready to go home to rest. I flicked my eyes up at Olli in the sexiest way I possibly could and he grinned back cheekily. Then, I turned the other way and got Pepe’s attention and started chatting to him. Tonight I wanted to figure out how badly he wanted me. Sometimes I could get the guy to beg for me. I wanted to see how far Olli would go.

As I talked away to my new friend who I had rocked the stage with, I caught Starr pulling Hessu by the hand out into the centre of the room where Fire and Scream were dancing together. Starr started working her moves, and her Mr. Sexy was loving every bit of it…

“Uh, I’m gonna go get another beer,” Pepe suddenly said out of the blue, quickly sculling the remainder of his current drink before slamming the glass down onto the table and scurrying off. What the…? I felt an arm curl around my waist from my opposite side so I turned my head to see none other than Olli. He held out another shot to me, so I took it, then fell into him as my head spun from moving too quickly.

I giggled as I crashed into his shoulder with my head and I heard his laugh too. I inhaled that sexy smell of his and then moved myself so I was kneeling on the seat. My arm went across his waist and I stared into his blue eyes. After licking my lips I leaned in to his, but I stopped at the last second and pulled away, pushing myself off the couch. I bounced away to the dancing group and joined in, giggling a little to myself. I liked the chase… Of course, not even a minute later and there was Olli, behind me, pulling me backwards into his fine body. I grinded him a bit as his hands gripped onto my hips, but then pulled away. He soon wrapped his arms around my torso and again pulled me into him. My arms automatically moved across his, feeling his defined muscles.

“How much longer are we going to play games for?” he breathed into my ear as we slowly moved back and forth in our embrace. I turned around to face him and he kept his arms around me. We stared each other in the eyes for what seemed like plenty of minutes before I leaned in. This time I wasn’t a tease. I tilted my head a smidge to the right and placed my lips on his in a sweet but inviting kiss. It worked, because I wasn’t allowed to pull away. Olli kept me close and we began a make-out session, not caring about who was watching, if anyone was. Somehow, we got onto one of the couches with Olli on top, dominating me with his bulge in his leather pants.

“Get a room! Seriously!” I heard someone yell at us, possibly Pepe, so we stopped doing what we were doing, laughing the embarrassment off. I noticed another tray of unknown shots on the table, so did a few more, then grabbed Olli and lead him away.

“Where can we go?” I asked him as we left the club and started heading down the drunken streets of Helsinki.

“My room. It’s just around the corner,” he replied, and then those last few shots sunk in. I got dizzy and can’t remember getting into the bedroom we were now in. Then, the next thing I knew we were naked and rolling around together with our lips practically glued together. Olli was then inside me and I vaguely remember doing it in at least five different sexy as hell positions. I guess I passed out after that and I woke up with a naked Olli flopped out next to me with his arm across my chest. As I had guessed, I felt relaxed and happy, despite the hangover feelings. I snuck out from underneath him, grabbed my clothes and left, asking for directions back to my own hotel. It was only a few blocks away, so the bitter spring wind didn’t bother my exposed skin too much, though I did wish I had brought a jacket. Chilly and sore in many places, I walked into the hotel room I shared with the girls.

“Good night last night?” Scream asked with a wink and I grinned.

“Hell yeah. Where’s Starr?” I questioned, realising she wasn’t here.

“We were hoping you knew,” she replied with a shrug.

“Haven’t seen her since she left with Hessu,” Fire added and I rolled my eyes. Of course. I wonder what sort of trouble she’d gotten into…
♠ ♠ ♠
So what'd you think of this chapter? Leave a comment! :)