Status: We are all animals.

Animal

We are all animals.

In our hearts we really are just animals. Not, that we aren't animals now, but in our hearts we are a different kind of animal. We are they type that stalked the Earth before some visionary spewed forth the idea of morals.

Set apart from our need to advance, and our need to learn is a primal lust. The lust for adrenaline, so poorly imatated by sports. For the thrill of the hunt, which is only now, after millions of years, beginning to go extinct on our planet. Yes, animals still have the need, but it is slowly getting stamped out of them even. Nature itself is opposed to domestication.

We sit idly by, rotting our brains away, while the birds outside our office window exist in almost complete freedom. The only gate they have closed is the one of spiritual wandering.

However, when the mundane becomes even more so, a few wish to break free. The visionaries, and revolutionaries are seen as one of two things. Either, a Daredevil, or a Freak.

Some climb mountains high, or explore waters so deep. The normal ones, drabbed in grey call them crazy, yet stare in wonder at them.Their soul understands it's need to escape, and thus sympathizes, and gravitates towards those that can do so. Daredevils live for adrenaline. They can awaken even the deepest of sleeping souls.

The Freaks are hated. Seen as societies scum, they are kicked to the side of the curb more than they would ever like to admit. Its not their fault, nor should they feel that way. Its quite possible they are even more free than the Daredevils, able to overcome many a social norm, and attempt to live by their own standards and morals.

The one in the beat down clothes did not get the job for the sole reason being that he does not care about brand names or images. A nudist doing it for the freedom is now a sexual predator. A man used to say that god talked to him and people would abide no questions asked. But now, proof or not, he is the schizophrenic crazy, destined to be in a mental hospital for the rest of his days.

And now i pray you heed my words, for they speak only truth. Tonight, let yourself go, finally, snap from stress. Go out, kill someone, feel alive. Its only a stranger, for all you know, you're releasing him from his own fleshy prison. Hunt, kill, feast, tonight, the city is yours. Feel alive, be free.

Live.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are all animals.