Status: Only the first chapter. I'll try and update. I promise

Confessions of the Fellowship

Merry

Merry: So what am i supposed to be confessing?

Random Guy: Anything you want.

Merry: Ok, um, Pippin, I love you. You've been the one for me since we were wee little hobbits. If i didn't have you, i don't know what i'd do. No one's going to know about this right?

RG: No. It's confidential. No one will know.

Merry: K. I'd like you Aragorn, but you really should wash your hair more. And by that i don't mean have sexual encounters with Arwen.
And Eomer your pretty and all but really Boramir was better.
And Legolas, you really need to lay off that "Im the prettiest Fellowship member" thing you got going on. I mean, your not the only pretty one, jeez.
Oh and Sam, lay off on poor Frodo. He may love you, but i dont think he loves you that much.

Dude Gandalf, your old,mate, stop hitting on us hobbits. We don't like it.
Gollum, stay away from Frodo and Sam. You keep giving them that weird rape stare of yours and you wont have any eyes to rape stare out of.

And that orc that stripped Frodo. I love you!!! That was so funny! And when Sam kept staring at him! I loved it!! Loved it, mate!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its so short. Im working on a Pippin one next so thanx to all my readers!