Status: Only the first chapter. I'll try and update. I promise

Confessions of the Fellowship

Pippin

Pippin: A confession, eh?

Random Guy: Yep, like I told that other little fellow, you can confess anything you want I promise I won't tell. You have my word.

Pippin: Alright! I think I love Boromir! He's so sexi! You know, he let me blow on the Horn of Gondor? I loved it.Merry doesn't know this of course, because if he did he'd be crushed, but You know, I don't have just one fantasy. I have many. And one includes Boromir and the Horn of Gondor!

Aragorn's a sexi beast and I know he's got Arwen and all, but damn! He's got a nice ass. His hairs dirty but his tall lengthy bit makes up for it! Oh Yeah!

RG:Ok, not the weirdest thing I've heard, but continue.

Pippin: Who else have you talked to?

RG: Oh just that little fellow. Oh what's his name? Milly, Mandy....

Pippin: Merry?

RG:Yes thats the one. He's the only one I've talked to. Well, besides you, of course.

Pippin: What'd he say?

RG: I'm not at liberty to say, Sir.

Pippin:Well why not?

RG:Because, well it's a confession, Sir. I'm not supposed to talk about anyone else's confessions. It's just how it is.

Pippin: Fine. Oh, I like Gandalf to a point. The guy really is old. I'm pretty sure he's got an old-man crush on Frodo, though. I wouldn't touch Frodo though, mate. Sam will kill you. He' s a little overprotective of Frodo.

I like Eomer as well. He's a sexy man beast! I could eat him up! His sisters hot too!

Gollum, I don't know what's up with that guy. I bet'cha he's good in bed though!!!!

Legolas, oh mate, we frolic in the gardens in Rivendell. He's so gorgeous, its almost impoosible to take my eyes off of him. Mhhhm! I get excited just thinking about it.

I like Frodo, but the one time we actually did anything, Sam caught us and beat the crap out of me. So thats a deffinite no for him.

RG: ok this has been interesting. I'm going to go.

Pippin: But I'm not finished yet. You're sexy too!

RG:*already gone*
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Pippin's. I'll have Aragorn's next.