Status: Only the first chapter. I'll try and update. I promise

Confessions of the Fellowship

Aragorn

Aragorn: Do I have to do this?

Random Guy: Well, its kind of required. So yeah, I guess.

Aragorn: *sigh*ok. Where do I start?

RG:Where ever you want, King Aragorn son of Arathorn.

Aragorn: Please don't address me that way.

RG: Yes, your majesty.

Aragorn: *huge sigh* So, I confess how I feel about everyone?

RG: Yep. Thats pretty much how it goes.

Aragorn: Ok. I really, really love Arwen. But ever since this Fellowship thing has started, I've had feelings for for other people, if you get what I mean.

RG: guys, right?

Aragorn: Yes exactly. Boromir, Eomer, Legolas, and the cute little Hobbits. They've all gotten to me.

Every time Boromir mentions his Horn of Gondor, I shiver and remember that night...... It was a cold night, and Arwen hadn't come around in a while. It just happened, without warning........

And Legolas going on about how pretty he is. Well, I had to agree with him. And then he made me frolic in the garden with him and Pippin. It was so strange, but he made uo for it that night. He let me be on top.

Gandalf, well he's old and wise. And deffinitely experienced.....

RG: I don't want to know about you and some old wizard!

Aragorn: Oh, sorry... Anyways. Sam and Frodo make an adorable couple, especially because of Sam's fondness for Frodo. It's strange how much that hobbit loves Frodo. Merry only has eyes for Pippin, but Pippin.. Now that's one exciting hobbit..he knows so much more than I credited him for. Gollum is one strange fellow. He's a freak int he bed though!

RG: Ok, this is sick. I'm so not doing this anymore. *Gets up and leaves.*

Aragorn: Wait come back, I'm your King and I order you to get back in here. *follows RG*
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys message me who you want next.