Status: Not completed

I'm in an Arranged Marriage to Who?

Shes so bipolar

."Whats wrong?" i turned around and looked at him.

"Nothing." i walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.Ian came out of his room and sat down beside me on the couch.

"Whats wrong, Ashely?" i was sitting down, my legs out in front of me,crossed, my head propped up on one of my hands on the arm of the couch.

I sighed and looked at him. He was sitting beside me,looking at me, his legs were out and he looked sad. I sat up and folded my legs under me.

"I'm not sure, whats wrong with me.I just wish that things could go right in my life, for once." tears slipped down my cheeks again and he came closer to me and again wiped them off of my face.

"Ashely." he said in a barely audible whisper.He had his forehead pressed against mine again and had his eyes closed and he was breathing in slowly.His hand cupped my face and he slowly brought my face to his and kissed me in the most passionate way. The kiss was a passionate one.I scooted closer to him still.His tongue began exploring my mouth again and this time i explored his. My tongue went over every inch of his mouth, before we both pulled away from the kiss,breathless.He stared hungrily at me.I blushed a deep red and looked down.

"I don't get you," he said in a husky voice,"How can you be so...." he seemed lost for words,"Happy, and then in the next second, your serious? Its like your bipolar or something." i stayed silent for a minute then said,"I just don't feel right. Ifeel... I don't know what I feel. I'm sorry for leading you on. But I really do like you."

Thats all I got for now.