Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Internet Sensations and Misery

JJ and Spencer had left to talk to Tobias Hankel, a witness in our new case, and I was working extensively with Morgan and a nameless officer on a geographic profile. "How does he get these online without leaving a trail?" I hissed.

Garcia was working on finding him through the videos, but he was good, working through dozens of proxies, and he was rerouting his IP address over and over.

I slammed my hand down on the table. "This bastard is good," I seethed. This sicko was putting videos of grotesque murders online, and people were actually watching it! He was warping God to make himself into some sort of savior or something. I was disgusted by it, but it would only make catching this bastard all the better.

Hotch walked in. "Where's JJ and Reid?"

"I thought they were with you," I said, not even looking at him as I stared into the board. I was trying to find that mistake he had made that gave it away, but there was barely anything.

"They left to talk to Hankel over two hours ago. They should be back by now," Hotch said.

Finally, his words penetrated my concentration. "You think something happened to them?"

"I don't know, but I'm not risking it. Get your vests on and let's go," he instructed.

I grabbed my FBI bullet-proof vest from the back of one of our SUVs and strapped it tight around me. I got in back next to Morgan while Hotch and Gideon rode in front, several officers getting into cars.

We finally arrived at no more than a shack. A few officers and I went into the house. "Clear!" I shouted.

"Clear!" came several voices.

I walked out and found Gideon and Hotch talking to a frazzled JJ, who still hadn't put her gun away. Derek came back looking grim.

"Looks like there was a fight in the cornfield. Someone got dragged," he reported.

My stomach dropped. Spencer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lots of love to Pandora666 for commenting. (: