Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Worries, Wonders, Willpower and Wits

I was in Garcia's tech room, looking over her shoulder as Spencer hovered over her other shoulder. Behind her back, we held hands. His thumb brushed over my knuckles softly, and I smiled at him over Garcia's head.

As Garcia's search continued for hours, I pulled up a chair, Spence leaned on the armrests of the chair. As hours passed, he got tense, edgy. I placed a hand on his forearm to try to calm him, but he yanked his arm away and strode out of the room without a word. I was left staring after him, wondering if I had done anything wrong. It was just the case, I told myself, the case was getting to him.

When he came back several minutes later, he swooped down to kiss me on the mouth, which we decided we would never do at work. "Spencer, you okay?" I asked after pulling away confused.

"Absolutely. Why would anything be wrong?" He asked cheerfully, standing above me and rubbing my shoulders. He seemed oblivious that he had just violated the protocol he suggested.

"Dunno," I mumbled, concerned. If Spence wanted a battle of wits, he'd get one, and if he wanted to go up against my will, he had an uphill battle in store for him. There was a nagging feeling though, and I couldn't shake it, even as Garcia let out a breath that sounded like "Yahtzee."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's short!
It'll lead into better, I promise!
Also, I hope you guys can tell where this is in the actual show.
Tell me what I can do better!
Also, wowza, I have forty three subscribers. You all are beautiful.