Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Fights and Falling

"GODDAMNIT, SPENCER, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU?" I shouted, stand across from him in his simple but functional kitchen. Stainless steel appliances reflected the two of us standing about a yard apart, my arms spread wide, his at his sides.

"I don't know what you mean!" he snapped, crossing his arms.

"Bullshit! You get really tense and then you dip out for awhile, and then you come back like a completely new person! What the hell is it?" I demanded.

Spencer merely glared at me. My chest was rising and falling rapidly at the effort it took to calm myself down. I sat down at on one of the stools in front of the bar and let my head droop. "Spencer, why won't you just let me in?" I whispered, feeling the weight of defeat and sadness. I let my hair fall in front of my face, shielding myself from his eyes as I let tears fall.

I felt blocked out, like I was in East Berlin, separated from loved ones in West Berlin, begging for the wall to fall, growing weary of shouting across the wall. Neither Spence or myself was willing to take the risk associated with clambering over the wall; Neither of us willing to take the fall after the impact of a bullet.

He knelt down and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Please don't cry, Polly." His long fingers deftly wiped away tears. "It breaks my heart to know I'm making you cry." He pressed his lips to my cheek as tears continued to fall.

"Spence, what is going on with you?" I asked, peering at him. "Just trust me," I implored.

He sighed. "I dunno." He pressed his lips to mine, and I realized with a jolt that I was falling completely in love with Spencer Reid. Every nerve stood on end with awareness and electricity. The inside of his kitchen melted away, and although my anger was still a light simmer to my blood, I couldn't focus on anything except him. His smell, the scent of old books, coffee and just a hint of vanilla. His presence, his even, steady breathing. His lips, gently pressed against mine. His frame, neatly tucked just below my own. I was hyper-aware of Spencer.

I pulled away first, gave a soft, sheepish smile and said "All is not forgiven, by the way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, readers!
Tell me what I can do better with a comment!
I really hope you guys can tell where I am in the show, and if not, it should be revealed in the next chapter.
Love you all!