Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Texan Tales

When Spencer and I checked into the hotel, I wheeled myself into the room, pushing myself out of the wheelchair and into the bed, I didn't even bother to take off my shoes, just putting my back to Spencer and burying my face in the pillow.

He placed a hand on my back, but I winced away from him. I sobbed into the pillow, my lung in agony as I took every breath.

My father had touched nerves that had been dead for years. I had buried things, and now they were rearing their heads once more. I sobbed for awhile, and when I couldn't cry any longer, I found Spencer sitting in a chair next to the bed, merely watching me with the expression of complete anguish. I pushed myself into sitting up, and patted the spot beside me.

He smiled sadly and sat next to me, cautiously opening his arms to me. I scooted closer. I placed my ear over his heart, hearing it beat calmly.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Not particularly," I answered. "Let's just watch a movie."

We decided on a romantic comedy that seemed acceptable. When a rather adult scene came on, I felt color rise in my cheeks, and hid my face in his chest. Spencer kissed my head, turning off the movie. His long, cool fingers traced a pattern on my hip.

"Er, Spence?" I said meekly.

"Yeah?"

"I've never been, well, I've never willingly, I've never been intimate with another person that I wanted to be with," I confessed awkwardly.

His voice was a bit higher than normal, meaning he was uncomfortable. "I'm not exactly experienced either. I'm a, well, I've never. I'm a virgin."

"You can't really call rape experience," I muttered.

"I won't make you do anything you don't feel completely okay with," he assured me.

"It wasn't just my father," I said after a moment.

"What?" He asked, his arms tightening slightly around me.

"High school boys are cruel when they know a single touch can paralyze you in fear," I breathed. His arms wrapped tightly around me, resting his chin on my head.

"I love you, Polly," was all he said.

I sighed. "I love you too, Spence."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yowza, I have 81 subscribers on this! I am just tickled by that.
Let me hear some comments about how you feel about her history.

Also, sorry for the delay, I've been subject to no power for about two days now, and I am bitter as hell, so, cheer me up with some comments, my beauties.