Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Try, Try, Try Again

Spencer and I were watching a movie in bed, and out of the blue, I asked "Does your mom know about us?"

He flushed. "My mom knew about you the day I met you. I write her letters every day."

"You're sweet," I told him.

"I write her so I don't feel guilty about not visiting her," he sighed.

Spencer's mom was a paranoid schizophrenic. I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled at him. "No one can blame you." He smiled shyly at me. "What if she doesn't like me?"

He snorted. "You're serious."

"Quite, actually. You met my dad. In all his serial killer glory. I'd like to meet your mom," I answered.

"One day," he assured me.

"I wish you could have met my mom," I said.

"You loved her a lot," he commented.

I shook my head. "Not past tense. I'll always love her. She used to say that Jared was the best thing that happened to her, because he gave her me."

"I owe your parents so much."

"Oh?"

"If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have you," he clarified.

"Oh, hush," I said, rolling my eyes and kissing him. The kiss deepened quickly, and I pulled away first. I blushed. "I'm sorry."

"I am too," he told me, kissing my head.

"One day," I assured him. "It just takes time."

"Time is all I have," he said with a smile.

"You're cheesey," I joked.

"Look who's talking," he quipped.

I snuggled next to him. "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied, squeezing me close.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry they're so short lately. They're so short and filler-y and I'm sorry.
Love on me, please.
Tell me what you think of their awkward almost sexy run-ins.