Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses

I had asked JJ and Garcia to be my brides maids with Scarlet to be my maid of honor. The four of us were in Baltimore, in a small dress shop.

I sighed as I was handed three more dresses. "I'm going to be hugely pregnant, you know," I reminded the woman who worked in the shop.

"We'll fix your dress to give you room," she assured me.

"Alright," I agreed, going into the small dressing room. The first dress was strapless, and when I walked out and was greeted by my three friends smiling at me, I shook my head. "I don't have large enough breasts for this, it would fall down!"

They laughed and nodded. "You're too skinny to be having a baby," Garcia teased. "Baby girl, you'll look like a stick and a watermelon."

I chuckled. "Spence and I are going to have the most twiggy baby in the world."

The next dress was a halter top with a full skirt that swallowed me whole. I stumbled out of the dressing room and Garcia laughed immediately. "Get back in there."

The ninth dress I had tried on was a simple white halter top with a flat, floor length skirt. The empire waist was detailed with small pearls, and I decided that this dress was the one for me. I also wouldn't look too silly with my baby stomach. I walked out to my friends and grinned. "This is it," I said victoriously.

The all nodded. "You look fantastic," JJ told me.

Scarlet sniffled jokingly. "My little girl is growing up," she teased.

We went out for lunch before returning to the store to get their brides maids dresses. "So, who's Spencer's groomsmen?" Scarlet asked over her chicken cesar salad.

"Derek, a friend from college and Hotch," I told them, eating my taco salad.

Garcia chuckled. "Derek's walking me down the aisle, right?"

I chortled. "If you really want him to."

"Is Spencer helping with the plans?" JJ asked.

"Yeah, he seems a little out of his element with it, but he's looking forward to it. He was more interested in just helping me in anyway possible."

"That's sweet," Scarlet commented.

"We have to get some stuff for the baby's room soon too," I admitted. "We're going to find out the gender next week."

"That's exciting!" JJ exclaimed, obviously thinking of finding out Henry's gender. "Have you thought about names?"

"Well, if it's a boy, we're going to name him Adam Jason, and if it's a girl, we'll name her Abigail Diana for my mom and his," I answered, smiling happily, thinking of my soon to be husband and child.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been slacking at updating because I'm a lazy sod. So sorry.
What do you think about baby names, my lovelies?
Hint hint, if it's a boy, Jason has meaning, sugar to whoever calls it out first!