Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Showers

"Spence, we have to leave for the baby shower, and then afterward, our respective parties," I called up the stairs.

"Down in a sec!" He replied.

I checked myself in the mirror, smoothing my shirt down over my stomach. Behind me, Spencer wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I really just want to spend the night in with you," he admitted.

"Hon, go out with the guys, it might be the last chance you have for awhile," I encouraged.

"If you insist," he sighed, kissing my neck.

"It's going to be an early night for me. I've got to sleep for two people now," I told him, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Be careful," he asked of me sternly.

I raised my hand to my forehead in a salute and chuckled. "I won't let anything happen to Abby, you know that."

"You know, sometimes I wonder if the BAU or Abby is our child," he chuckled.

"I spent a week trying to figure out why we needed to name something that already had a name," I laughed.

*****

"Garcia," I complained as she gave me a stupid-looking tiara that said "Bride to be."

"Sug, Derek is at a library making a fool out of Spence as we speak, at least let me make you look silly at the movies," she remarked smartly. Accompanying me was JJ, Scarlet, Jason, and Garcia.

"Oh, Polly, ya never have any fun," Jason teased, his soft Texas drawl sneaking into his voice.

"Quiet down now, cowboy, you're starting to sound like a Texan," Scarlet joked.

"Polly, because of you and Spence, I've decided to accept Will's constant proposals," JJ admitted.

"JJ!" I squealed, clapping my hands together. "That's wonderful!" Abby kicked and I placed a hand on my stomach.

After watching some silly kids movie, that honestly, I had wanted to see, we decided to get ice cream and retire for the night.

*****

The light was on when I got home, and that could only mean Spencer was already there. I smiled, in high spirits.

"Spencer! I'm home!" I called in the same manner of I Love Lucy. I heard his chuckle come from the living room.

"Welcome home," he said graciously, coming to meet me. I smiled, his sinewy body on full display to me as he was only wearing boxers.

"If I knew that just being a few more minutes earlier would have resulted in you being completely undressed when you greeted me, I would have skipped ice cream," I joked distractedly, watching him.

He smirked, obviously as distracted by me as I was by him. "No matter," he said quietly, allowing them to drop and stepping out of them, towards me.

I swallowed, letting my bag drop onto the floor. I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. I was completely bewitched by the movements of his body, wholly enchanted by my fiance.

"I'm afraid you're entirely too clothed," he whispered seductively, still approaching me slowly. It was a nice reminder that he still desired me even while pregnant.

I could only nod mutely, distracted entirely by the motions of the muscles of his body. I licked my lips in anticipation, my body, already hormonal, longed for his.

His kiss was like fire, searing through my entire being as we left clothes around the entire house as we stumbled and ran into the bed room, blind, only capable of knowing each other's bodies for the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been so awful about Mibba lately, I am so sorry.
I haven't been updating, reading, commenting, anything. I've been so busy with school, applications, ect, ect, ect.
Thank you guys so much for sticking with me throughout this. Can you believe it's almost been a full year? Jinkies! And what a year it has a been..