Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Back in the Hospital

I was going to interview Anna in the hospital, and it felt so different to be walking around the hospital, after all, it was the same one I had been admitted to after the explosion.

"'Cuse me, ma'am?" A male nurse asked me. "Ya here to see Ms. Morzanan?"

"Yes, I'm Special Agent Bryson with the FBI," I stated, flashing my badge.

"I'm afraid she can't take any vistors at the momen', but if ya could folla me, I think there's somethin' ya should see," he told me gravely.

I nodded, following him into what seemed to be an operating room. He went into a cabinet and removed a small tray. "We figured they'd be evidence or somethin', so we saved 'em," he explained, showing me a tray full of bloody shards of glass, screws, nails and other various sharp objects. "We didn't worsh 'em off, we thought there might be some sort of forensic evidence or somethin'."

"Where were these removed from?" I asked.

"Tah be honest, ma'am, the question is more where weren't they taken frum. She was full o' 'em. We got 'bout five more trays o' the same stuff," he said, shrugging. "Oh, and ya gon wanna take a look at this here, too."

He went back to the cabinet and rustled around a bit, coming back with a small jar of a clear fluid. "This was implanted in 'er leg." He unscrewed the top. "Take a sniff. This is some purty poten' poision, if Ms. Morzanan moved the wrong way, the jar would have snapped, and she'd be very, very dead." He offered the jar under my nose, and I took a small sniff, and suddenly I was falling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know I said this would be done by the New Year, but I'm a piece of shit. Sorry.
Happy New Year!
What do you think happens next?