Status: Finished

Living Dead Girl.

Next Time You See Her.

I woke up with a start, my heading pounding and someone knocking loudly on the door of my apartment. I couldn't believe someone had actually come to see me after last night's party. It was the party for the release of my new album, Living Dead Girl. I kind of inspired myself from Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper for this one. It contains a lot of shock rock.

Wow, I tend to get carried away with things, sorry...

Anyways, I get up and slip on a pair of track pants and make my way to the door. Before unlocking it, I look through the eyehole. Someone I don't know is standing there, looking panicked and impatient.

Suddenly, that person is attacked by another person, who seems to be biting that person and devouring their flesh. I gasped and don't bother opening the door. Whoever that person is, I don't want them coming into my house.

I run to my room, locking that door also and try calling my manager.

"Kat?! You're alive! Oh god, it's horrible at the studio. Don't bother coming in..." Al says in a rush.
"What's going on?! Is everyone okay?! Are you okay?!"
"There's Walkers everywhere...you have to leave your apartment and go somewhere safe."
"Walkers? What's that? Is the thing I saw this morning devour someone else?"

He explained to me what was happening and how I had to leave the city of Atlanta and make my way into the forest.

When I hung up with him, I decided to hurry up and pack up my stuff. The only weapons I could muster up were a machete, a chainsaw and a butterfly knife. I felt somewhat weak without a gun, but Al explained that shooting a gun causes other Walkers to notice and come forth.

After putting on a pair of my best combat boots, my thick leather jacket and a biking helmet, I exit the apartment to come face to face with a Walker.

I swing the chainsaw on my back, take my machete and slam it down into the Walker's skull. So these are basically zombie things...

Rushing down to the parking lot, I'm confronted by two more Walkers. Finally reaching my pick up truck, I struggle with my large motorbike. This could take hours to get in the back of it. I wonder if anyone else in the apartment building is alive...

"HEY! WAIT! LET ME COME WITH YOU!"...