Status: Finished

Living Dead Girl.

Love Me Two Times.

Daryl and I walked along a sunny path, letting the cool air kiss our skin. I felt like a teenager all over again, walking in the park with my crush. Daryl was a really sweet guy once you got to know him. Everyone had told me that they had been surprised to see him happy. He usually wasn't the kind of guy who would get along with woman.

"Daryl, want to stop and take a toke?" I asked, taking a joint out of my pocket.

He looked at me, smirked and sat down on a log.
"Now you're talking my language, woman!"

We both sat down and puffed long and hard on our joint. I felt like I was in another dimension. Daryl grabbed his crossbow and we both smiled.

I wanted to be in his arms, kissing him all over. I didn't know if it was the weed or not, but we both collided softly into each other and kissed.

He held me so close to his body, rubbing me in all the right spots. We didn't stop for a good few minutes, until we both heard rustling in the bushes. Daryl and I looked at each other panicked and afraid.

He got a bit closer and finally, peeked in the bushes. He then motions for me to get close. We both spot a nice, young deer. Daryl smirks at me and immediately shoots at it.

Chuckling, Daryl and I walk over and tie up the deers front hooves and back hooves together. We both grab a side, making us vulnerable to the attacks.

"Daryl...about what happened a while ago..." I muttered, as he looked back at me.

"Darlin', please don't worry about it." And with that, we got back to camp in less than an hour.

By then, our high had worn off a bit and we both decided to prepare the deer for supper. In between that time, we talked.

"Daryl, listen...I like you. If you don't like me, you can tell me." I told him, but he just stayed silent.

"C'mon! Please talk to me."

Daryl just walked away. I felt so hopeless and defeated. What had I done to deserve this?