Status: Finished

Living Dead Girl.

Love Is Pain.

I woke up, not realizing I had slept, wrapped up in Daryl's arms. I wasn't too shocked, considering we spent the night snorting cocaine and talking to each other about our past lives. Daryl really hadn't seemed like the kind of guy to open up to me at all, I was so shocked. But, I guessed it was only the drugs that made him like that.

"Awh...what the fuck are you doing here, bitch?!" Daryl snarled, pushing me away.
"Someone's cranky..." I muttered and sat up.
"What did you say?" He asked, getting angrier and angrier.

I just remained silent, putting on my shoes and left the tent. I don't even know what the hell this redneck's problem is. I thought he was a pretty decent guy last night, but he seems to have bipolar disorder.

The only people awake were Rick, Lori, Sophia, Carl and Carol. Lori and Carol were cooking up breakfast and Rick seemed like he was really worried. I sat down next to him, and he looked back at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, resting my left leg on top of my right one.
"...Pretty soon, the Walkers won't have anything to eat in the city, and they'll end up here. I'm worried for my family and the people here. It feels like they're my responsibility too." He let out, sighing slightly.

At this point, Daryl emerged from the tent, pointed at me and motioned for me to come over. I gulped slightly, hoping he wasn't cranky once more and marched on over.

"Sorry for this morning. Cocaine changes people and makes me into a cranky person in the morning." He admitted.
"It's all good. I'm just hoping we can remain friends." I smiled as I said that.

Daryl seemed somewhat taken aback, but gave me a slight smile also.

"Friends...yeah, okay. Sounds good to me." He looked at me once more.

That's when he decided to leave to go hunting for a few days and I was to be left alone here. I didn't like that idea one bit...