Status: Finished

Living Dead Girl.

Problems.

I looked pleadingly at Daryl, who had no idea what kind of ideas were running through my mind.

"You can't be serious! You're a rockstar, all glitz and glam, or whatever. Ya don't wanna come huntin', do ya?" He smirked.
"Oh please!! I promise, I'll be an awesome hunter. Just teach me the guidelines! I swear, I won't be annoying either!"

He smiled and began packing for the trip, motioning for me to get ready too. Just as I had everything in my purse, one of the small baggies slipped out. Rick was already marching my way. I mentally cursed myself.

"Katrina, can I speak to you? Alone?" He boomed, not really looking too happy. I nodded. We walked a little ways from the camp and finally, he looked me in the eyes.

"Kat, you can't have drugs here. What will happen when you run out?! You might just attack us for some! Have you no sense in your mind?!" He yelled, scaring the shit out of me.
"...Rick, I'm sorry. I had no idea, okay?! I honestly woke up yesterday and there were fucking Walkers eating people! You think I was just gonna be like 'Hmm...I think I'll quit taking drugs 'cause a zombie outbreak might just happen!'?"

He paced back and forth, but finally stopped and sighed.

"You're on probation! You got that? And you can forget about huntin' in the woods with Daryl! Who knows what'll happen to the both of ya!"
"Please! Look, this will be good for me. I'll get some fresh air, get my mind off drugs and I'll be okay when I get back. We can all get through this together. I promise..."

He once again let out a long sigh, but then smiled at me.

"Okay, I trust you, Kat. But you're still on probation! I'm watchin' you like a hawk from now on!"

We walked back to camp, and Daryl stared at me in total awe. I wondered what he was thinking about, or even what he thought about me.

Daryl and I began our trip into the forest, joking and talking like we were life long friends. It seemed like I had known Daryl all my life, or at least it's how it felt...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this isn't really seeming to go anywhere, but it's only starting. More action to come in the next few chapters!