Status: Finished

Living Dead Girl.

Antichrist Superstar.

Kat sat back in her favorite leather chair, lit up a joint and inhaled. Her mind was at complete bliss. No worries in the world. Her debut album just sold millions. She couldn't believe it. Her dream was finally happening. She was realizing the one goal that even mattered to her.

"You're making it big, baby!" Al, her manager, told her. She smirked at him as he sat down across from her.
"I know, Al. Couldn't of done it without you!" She said, holding out the joint for him.

They both smoked and talked for some time. That's when Damian, Kat's ex, walked in.

"You're such a selfish bitch! You know that?! You don't even fucking share the royals with me! How dare you bitch! I made you become the star you are!" He yelled, slapping her in the face.

She immediately got up, clawing at his face and punching with all her might. Damian had been a big mistake. He gave her a whole year of hell. He cheated on her, beat her, raped her, controlled her. But now, she finally was a rockstar, her father's best friend as her manager and no one was gonna stop her.

"Damian, you get the fuck out of here! Al, how the hell did he get in here?!"

Knocking and yelling at the door was heard...then awful groaning...