Status: Finished

Living Dead Girl.

Over The Hills And Far Away.

The groaning continued as we all froze in total fear. What was happening? Was someone hurt?

I opened the door and saw two of my band mates, looking horribly in pain. They clutched their heads and stomachs.

"Could you guys keep it down? We're on a fucking hangover!" John, my bassist, said angrily.
"...Yeah, sorry. Here, guys, just head down to the hotel, I'll meet you there." I said, hugging him and letting him go.

Damien looked pissed off and very jealous. He slammed me up against the wall, but Al pushed him aside.

"Look buddy, get the fuck outta here if you know what's good for you." Al snarled, hoping Damian would get the hint.

Damian pushed Al back and that's when Al lost it and punched Damian in the face. Damian held his bleeding nose, and walked out the door. Before he left, he turned to me.

"You stupid little bitch! I'll fucking get you! I'll fucking find out where you fucking live."

Hours later...

I was at home, enjoying my favorite cartoon, Beavis and Butt-Head, when there was a knock at the door. I rushed over, opened the door and saw Damian, looking really bothered. He looked like something bad had happened.

"Look, Kat...just lemme in. Someone's following me. They're trying to bite me...or something. I don't know. They've been biting other people. Eating them...I need help, Kat." He pleaded.
"What? Get the fuck out of here! You really think your little sob story is gonna cut it?"

"C'mon Kat! Look, I'm sorry. I just need to hide out here for a little while."

I finally let him in...but I wondered,

Was this a mistake?