Status: Let it rein forth upon you.

Rebirthal.

Rebirthal

The Rebithal is never a pretty sight. First the arm extends from within the body, poking its way out of the mouth, and grasping the bottom jaw. It pushes on it, and lets loose a terrible ripping sound, as the flesh from around the mouth tears revealing the crimson blood and muscle beneath. Then, just as the tear from the jaw reaches the bottom of the neck, and the white of bone can be seen, greeting the world for its first time ever, a second pair of fingers can be seen, prodding at the teeth of the upper jaw, until, it manages to get around them. Finally, pushing on the jaw, from both sides, with both hands, a bloody head is visible, popping out from the now gaping mouth hole.

The head is an exact mirror to the head it came from, minus, of course, the terrible mutilations that have just recently occurred. Instead of the flesh hanging of of the teeth, they look strong and healthy on the new one, and instead of the torn mouth, exists only a pair of boyish lips, formed into an "oh". And from his mouth came a terrible screech of pain, carrying with it the feeling of success.

On, and on, this evil act continues, until upon the earth stands a nude man. At his feet, lies the shell of the man he was before, a body oppressed by darkness, contemplating death in silence, now, looking quite pathetic. Like a foul costume he had cast it off, looking away from it as he did, his eyes, watered with the feeling of joy, and relief.

His old body, he spat upon. Laughing at how pathetic it looks now. Unable to stand up for itself, it really was just a pile of bones, its soul long since left, attempting to find a new host. Wiping the blood off of his sculpted figure, he looking into the lake in front of him, glancing at his reflection, and while a passerby might have seen quite the average man, what he saw bordered in the realm of godliness. Chiseled features, short, curly blond hair rests upon his head, and eyes of black.

He is now ready to embark on the journey to reach the sun.

Far off, in a field not known to the man, lies a naked women. Her pale skin, offset by the green of the grass and plants, attracts your attention, not immediately, but softly, subtly, and beautifully. Her bleach blond hair, woven into the grass and weeds, just adds to the image of a goddess.

She draws men closer, pleasuring them for the sole purpose of pleasuring. Drawing them into Mesopotamia. She is the creator of our planet. The planet is her, and she is it.