Status: Updates will be more steady (I promise!)

I've Got Your Back

This is the story of two young men : farmboy Luke Davids and future Lord Matthew Stevenson who are thrown into a terrifying war with nothing but each other.

Their lives set them appart from one another but something rather unexpected brings them together. The feelings they discover are nearly as terrifying, and far more dangerous than the war they are fighting in.

***

This story will contain moderate violence, homosexuality and sex - you've been warned! :)

Also, in case anyone is confused I thought I would write about what a Batman (in the WW1 sense!) is: Basically in WW1 any officer of class would have been allowed a Batman, who they selected themselves. Batmen had most of the usual duties of Privates however they also had to clean and look after the Officers clothes and kit and serve them meals when they were stationed in Barracks. When they were stationed in the trenches their duty was to protect their Officer and act like a sort of Bodyguard. It wasn't a bad thing though. Batmen were often promoted far quicker than usual Privates, it was thought of as quite an honour to be selected, and they were also some of the only people in the army who recieved extra pay.

So yeah, I hope you enjoy and please, please tell me what you think - even if its criticisms!
  1. The Letter
  2. I'm scared
  3. Happy
  4. Secrets
  5. Glimpse of heaven
  6. Fear and Love
    Matthew's Point of view (instead of Luke's)
  7. Willpower
    Matthew's Point of view
  8. Pleasure
    Matthew's point of view
  9. I promise
    Matthew's point of view
  10. Somewhat in Love
    Luke's point of view
  11. The Trenches
    Luke's point of view
  12. How wrong we were.
    Luke's point of view
  13. Please write me
    Luke's point of view
  14. Commandments
    Matthew's point of view
  15. Please don't hate me.
    Luke's point of view
  16. Back to base
    Matthew's point of view