Life as a Cold One

Everything changes in just one flash. Katherine has lost her whole life and family to only find and gain a new one. She travels the world with Carlisle Cullen, living the vast live of a vampire. He told her stories of his lost partner Edward Cullen and how he was trying to find him. They ran through the woods searching for animal blood. They settled in the New World a state named Washington; in a little town called Forks. Edward found them and he was welcomed back just as one of the family. They made a treaty with a pack of shape-shifters to settled down in Forks to stay, long as they didn't harm any kind of humans. They made a trip to London, England back to their hometown and there Katherine was hunted down and separated from Carlisle and Edward and locked in a cell to die of thirst. The only way to get out was to kill the gatekeeper and it was her first taste of human blood....

She destroyed human after human for centuries until she had to seek out her long lost love once again Carlisle...

now we are at the start of Twilight.
  1. Part One-Chapter 1: A Trip with Emily
    It's 1863 and Katherine Williams and her friend Emily are in Italy when a tragic fate hits. Emily is left alone with her best friends blood all over her, now what is this handsome man doing here?
  2. Chapter 2: Reborn
    Katherine is dead, but now she is of the living dead.
  3. Chapter Three: The New World
    Just a short filler before things start to happen. Carlisle and Katherine arrive and settle down in America.
  4. Chapter Four: Reunion
    It's a stormy night and Katherine and Carlisle are lying together on the couch when a strange presence is noticed.
  5. Chapter Five: A Treaty
    The wolves enter. Carlisle, Edward and Katherine come into contact with the quileute tribe-a pack of shapeshifters.
  6. Chapter Five: A Vampire's Birthday Present
    Carlisle takes Edward and Katherine to London. Katherine gets a great birthday present before the worst happens.