Status: Active (:

We Play, You Move

CHAPTER TWO

Sadly no one had forgotten anything the next morning. Alex was woken up my his alarm clock, cursing at it as he always did, he turned it off, and went to the bathroom where he found his mother packing all of this hairspray, gel, strengtheners and so on.
“What the hell are you doing!?”
“Watch your language, Alex!” Isobel answered, looking up from the bags. “We’re moving in a week.”
Alex sat down on the toilet seat, holding his head in his hands. A huge frown upon his face, he sighed.
“I know you don’t want to go, but neither do I. But sadly we do not have a choice! And we will be back in a few years.” She brushed his cheek, trying to make her son smile. “It will be a great experience for all of us, I’m sure.”

That day at school was horrible.
“You’re what!?!?” Alex’s best (and only) friend Andy said spitting his food all over the table the two boys were sitting at.
“I’m sorry Andy! Fuck, it wasn’t my choice, you know? And I hate leaving everything here, man!” Alex crossed his arms and frowned, looking at his friend. The brunette didn’t have many friends in school, but Andy was the one he felt was closest. They didn’t share everything, but they stuck together in good and bad.

Not everyone’s reactions had been like that. The bullies just laughed, and went one to find a new victim to bother, the teachers seemed to care, ‘losing a good student was never nice’ as they had said.

Alex sighed walking out of the school, and into the snowfilled ground, putting on his headphones, turning up the volume and humming along to Futures, a Jimmy Eat Work tune he had recently gotten into. Wonder is he should learn to play it when he got home?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, my chapters are kinda short, hope it's ok (: