A Life Worth Living?

The Start of it all

Hi my name is Sara. I’m 16 years old I was starting at a brand new high school. I moved away from my old town, I kind of miss it. In the summer the flowers would lighten up the town like a garden. When I would wake up in the morning I would have a smile on my face as if it would be a new day. You would step out into the light and the sun would shine like a spot light, saying it was a new day to rise and shine like a star for everyone to see. Although days were never like that for me. I was always an outcast, nobody wanted to be around me. They would call me stupid they would call me soulless because of the color of my hair. They would call me four eyes because I had glasses, not long after grade 7 I stopped wearing them due to that reason I went each day not really being able to see. People would call me fat but I really wasn’t that fat it’s not my fault the fat wouldn’t go away. Anyways I shouldn’t complain I was always told not to share because it never really mattered. Back to talking about the town, well I guess there is not much more to say, well maybe other then “my place”, My place is a place were only I went, were only I knew were it was. It was under I tree that was like an umbrella. I could almost live under this tree if I wanted, its were I would let my thoughts fly. In the winter when the snow would shimmer in the light I could make it into a fort I would be my castle and I would be the ruler. I would have said princess but I would rather be a knight, fighting with my mighty sword. In the fall I would collect all the leaves and make pillows out of them. In the summer the leaves would block the sunlight, but some how I always seemed to tan a little bit. Okay okay ill stop rambling and move on. I had left this town and went to a new one it wasn’t great but it got me through the days, just one day at a time I would tell myself. Days would get longer and longer and well then the most exciting things started. Like my new house that had changed my life, forever.