A Life Worth Living?

The Change

Well, I guess its time to go on with the story. Ill start with the new house I moved into. It was big…wait no that’s a lack of words it was HUGE, It was like a palace. I mean this house had so many places I could go and hide and never be found. Its weird as soon as I walked up the stairs, I was drawn to a room, it pulled me in. It was a room at the end of the long hallway. When I had walked into the fairly well sized room I decided to look around. It contained of one big window, the sun was shining so brightly, then suddenly, Crash something had fallen over. My heart was racing I wasn’t sure what was going on. At the moment I thought I was going to die I had jumped so far. Once I could finally catch my breathe I decided to go see what was wrong. I looked everywhere but it could not be found. I slowly walked to my closet, opened it and a latter came crashing out. Not only was I confused I had no clue what to think at that point. I stood in my closet and looked up there seemed to be a room above. Sort of like an attic, so I decided to make way up. I went to stand on the latter. It creaked and crack you could tell it hasn't been touched in a while. As I slowly made my way up I pulled my self into the room. This attic was like a living space it was just darkened gloomy. The walls were a dark brown, and there was a small round window at the end of the room. The light that came through the window glowed, well I guess at that time there was a lot of dust one it but still. The moment when I saw this room I knew it would be mine. I could put mats in here and it would be my own room a way I want it to be, no parents would get in my way. I slowly made my way down the old steps back into my room and showed my parents my room I wanted. My parents had agreed I could do anything I wanted with it. I had walked out and decided to explore the rest of the house. It was pretty plain. I made my way down to the empty living room. It had sliding doors that went out to the back yard. The yard was amazing, there was an oak tree that had a tire swing on it and it had lots of flowers that made it like a rainbow. When I had walked back into the house the door bell rang and man It was like the fright from the ladder. I slowly made my way to the door, waiting for my hear to go back to normal. I had slowly opened the door, there stood in front of me was a family. Maybe it was neighbour? I wasn't to sure at that time. As I raced looking for words, the lady opened her mouth.
"Hello my name is Annie, but you can call me Anne. I'm your new next door neighbour. This is my husband Josh, and my daughter Lizzy." Lizzy had stuck her hand out and shook mine and she's like we can be such good friends. Then the lady continued.
" I have a son to his name is Derik."
I was kind of surprised at how fast the lady spoke. I thought to myself quickly. "Hi. My name is Sara. Please come in im sorry its a little messy in here. We are still trying to get settled."
"Oh if you guys are busy we could always come back later" said Anne.
At that point my parents came around the corner my mother had then greeted them, "Oh come one in, I'm alisa and this is my husband Anthony, and well I guess you know Sara." My mother said. She spoke as if she was an angle. The had came into our house and we had talked for hours. Well that's what it felt like. Lizzy had then asked if I wanted to go hang out with her. As thoughts rushed through my mind I agreed. Iv never really had anyone to hang out with. Like iv never really had any friends. Lizzy and I where walking down the street and she was being nice to me. She wasn't like the other kids I knew. Soon we became as they call "friends". Iv never had a friend or someone close to me. Ever. She said she would help me through the school year since I was starting in a week, and it was the middle of a semester. For the first time in my life I felt enlightened. After I had arrived home I went back to work on my room because I needed to get it done. As I was working in my room there was a sudden CRASH. The screen of her window was rips and items had fallen over. As I looked at what came though the window, it was a rock with a note. The note said " You better be careful once you get to school."