A Life Worth Living?

The School Day

After getting that note I had gotten I wasn’t to sure if I wanted to go to school or what to think. So that morning I pulled through and I took a nice warm shower and I got my cloths on. I decided to go with a nice light pair of skinny jeans with a black and grey shirt that one side went down my shoulder, I had decided to leave my red hair down and I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs. To my surprise my mother was awake and had breakfast on the table all ready for me. I remember it so well, some nicely cooked bacon with and egg with no yolk just the way I like it. I ate it all with a nice glass of orange juice. After I had eaten I made my way to school. As I had walked down the street I saw many of the kids looking at me. When I had gotten to the school, I looked at the main door. There was a big staircase that led to the main floor. I slowly took my steps up and my heart was racing, it almost felt like I was going to have a heart attack. My breathing had got heavy and I could not find Lizzy anywhere. I had walked into the school and had found my way to the office; they had given me my schedule and welcomed me to the school. They had then sent me on my way to my first class which happened to be gym.

I walked into the gym and my teacher had given me a pair of the schools gym cloths or spirit wear what ever they are called. As I walked into the change room to change. As I was changing I heard a voice, it sounded familiur with the tone of one of them preppy girls. I have her words stuck in my mind “Like oh My God, I can’t believe she would do such a thing don’t worry Hun you are like so pretty, almost as pretty as me”.
At that moment I knew it…Asslyn. She started all my pain in my old town. As the sweat sort of rolling down my face, she made the pain start and it never went away. Every rude thing she has said to me was going through my mind. Each word stabbing at my heart. My heart started to race again, it was her. I just didn’t want to turn around I didn’t want her to see me. I did Not want to be around her, But I had to. I had to turn my head. I tried to get out fast but I heard her voice, I toned into it. I can still here it now her going off again but this time to me. “Oh my god. No way. It Can’t be. Samantha is that you?’
Oh yeah my real names Samantha I like same but at that moment I knew it was all going to start again. I turned and I said so nicely “Hello asslyn how are you”. Knowing what the answer would be.
“Im Like so good. I can’t believe you’re here this is going to be so fun.” She said it and I just wanted to punch her out right then and there. I just proceeded to be nice to her when Lizzy walked in. It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders.
“Hey Sam how are you, sorry I didn’t come to see you this morning I woke up late.” Then I made small talk. As we walked into the gym and started doing the games. By the end I was pooped.

My next class was music, it went pretty well I got to play the violin, I wanted the bass but they already had one. She was amazing. There was also a really good violinist who went by the name Esti. I thought I would take some tips from her. She was a really nice girl at the time.

My next class Math it was like any other math class and was boring as hell. Its one class I do not miss, and the teacher was rude to. So I “missed” some of that class. Hehehe.

Last class I had science. It was cool I got to cut open a frog on the first day. Its guts were all over my table but yet there was no blood. When I opened the belly of it there was a bug in it. It was just to cool. The smell was pretty bad tho.

When that day had ended I was walking home with Lizzy and this girl ran into me and knocked me to the ground. She said I was in the way. Me, I was walking, SHE ran into me but that’s not it. She said “Oh look that it is.” At this point I was really confused. “You’re the new kid. Ha you’re the one. I apologize for the rock, it was ment for someone else I got the address mixed up and I was too scared to come and say sorry.” At this point that I was like DA HELL but I decided to look confused and said “that’s alright.” I know dumb eh.