Status: Hiatus

A Lethal Combination

Chapter 1: New Girl

It was a bright sunny day and I was cooped up inside a car with my happy-go-lucky parents. It's not like I wanted to run around outside, I mean I hate the sun. But when you're stuck in a car with your parents who are singing songs from when they were young, you kinda wanna kill someone. We were leaving beautiful Belleville, NJ and moving to some town called Santa Carla and lucky for me, my IPod was packed up with all my stuff. I saw a billboard that said WELCOME TO SANTA CARLA and sighed, as we passed it I looked on the back and smiled. Someone had written Murder Capital Of The World in red paint on the back, this was gonna be fun. We got into town and saw a "quaint little diner" as my mom described it,"Let's stop there." my dad said, I groaned but he pulled over anyways and we all got out of the car . I pulled the hood of my black jacket on, to keep the sun out of my face, and we walked inside.
It was full of adults (not old but not young either), I groaned, removed my hood, and leaned up against a wall while my parents were talking to the hostess. I saw two people who looked to be in their 30s staring at me, a woman and what looked like her husband. I hated it when people stared at me so I walked over to them and put my hands on the table."Is there a problem?" I asked rudely."No," the man said,"we were just wondering why you're wearing a black jacket. It's very hot out." For some reason I found this funny so I threw my head back and laughed,"It's to protect my skin, I don't want to get a tan, or skin cancer." I looked at my parents who were talking to the hostess who looked very annoyed and bored. "Whats your name?" the woman asked when I turned my attention back to her."Sara," I replied, sll my anger had washed away,"and what about you?" "I'm Star," the woman stated,"and this is Michael." My parents started calling me over so I said goodbye to Star and Michael and walked over to my parents. I remembered that they said I could look for my IPod when we stopped after we left the last hotel so I pulled my hood on and walked outside.
I walked outside and saw five guys on motorcycles pull up and hop off their bikes. They all looked very punk like me, I started looking through boxes when I heard footsteps. The shortest
one walked up to me, he had gorgeous hazel eyes thickly underlined in red , a black fo-hawk with bleach-blonde on the sides, black pants, a white shirt, a red tie, fingerless gloves with skeleton hands on them, and black converse. "Hey," he said,"watcha lookin for?" I looked into his eyes and nearly melted."My IPod." He smiled,"Want some help?" "Sure, i'm Sara." I held out my hand."Frank." he told me, putting a gloved hand in mine. We shook hands and proceeded to look for my IPod, occasionally making comments on some of the random shit my parents keep around.
"Found it!" Frank yelled thrusting the IPod in the air triumphantly. I squeeled and jumped up and
down, ran to him and gave him a giant hug. "THANK YOU FRANKIE!" I yelled, grabbing the
device out of his hand. I noticed some of the guys in his group look up and stare at me
questioningly. "Frankie?" Frank asked."Yeah, it's cuter than Frank." he nodded,"Lemme
introduce you to the guys." he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards his friends.
Whithout letting go of my hand he pointed at each on of the guys feeding me their names,"Gerard," a tall guy with black hair and a cigarrette hanging out of the corner of his
mouth waved."Mikey," a skinny guy with straight brown hair hidden under a beanie and wearing
glasses nodded at me."Ray," a guy with insanely curly brown hair waved."and Bob." a blonde
with gorgeous blue eyes gave me a small wave. "Hey." I said.
"Sara!" I heard my mom yell,"Get your butt over here!" I sighed and started to walk away,"Bye guys." I said. Frankie grabbed my arm and pulled me back,"Do I atleast get your number? I did find your IPod." I sighed and dragged him along with me. We walked past my parents and up to the hostess,"Do you have a pen and paper I could borrow?" I asked. She nodded stiffly and handed me the materials. I wrote my number at the top of the paper and handed it to him. He
took the pen from my hand, wrote his number on the bottom of the paper and ripped it in half.
He gave the pen and his number to me and I gave them to the hostess.
I walked outside, brushed past my parents and hopped in the car. I noticed Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob staring at me so I smiled and waved. They waved back, hopped on their motorcycles and sped off.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY my first chapter! I will be double-posting every Tuesday because the chapters will come hand in hand. Well you'll see what I mean. anyways I have to go watch my friend perform in a choir concert YAY! Okay bye.
-Sara