Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

A Unexpected Change Of Events

Gabriel

[Gabriel P.O.V]

Over the past few weeks he had been able to fell his child pain, guilt, remorse, regret and depression he could tell which child it was each bond between child and maker was different, so he had decided to look into what was happening in Area 9 what he found upset him greatly the Sheriff of area 9 had been kidnapped my the fellowship of the sun but most of all his third child had been kidnapped he kept his feelings to himself but he had his two youngest children keep him updated on what was happening with Godric.
His underlings/nest mates had noticed a change in him where James and Charlotte knew what was wrong because he had told them the other four did not.
When Charlotte came to him yesterday with news that Godric was safe and back with his nest he was pleased but only for a short time before he heard that Nan Flanagan planed to fire Godric and he wasn't having that not for one moment Godric was a great Sheriff, his dislike for the women grow on a daily bases. He really wanted to being her down a peg or two.
He called for James and Charlotte and sent them to Dallas with a task, he would follow shortly after he had a meeting to attend first.
He had decided that a good long talk with Godric was a good thing no matter how old his children got they were never to old to be scolded on what they had done wrong and what would have been a better choice to have done.
Once he had sent James and Charlotte off to Dallas and he was driving to his meeting his thoughts stayed on Godric he had already lost one child he was not ready to lose another so even thou Godric would still be Sheriff of area 9, Gabriel was going to make Godric come and spend sometime with him at his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its so short hopefully it will be longer next time :)