Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

A Unexpected Change Of Events

James And Charlotte

James and Charlotte arrived in Dallas just as the sun set, both there minds set on their task they both had the same dislike for Nan Flanagan as their maker and were not looking forward to meeting with her there only happy thought was that Gabriel wasn't far behind them and they also got to see the elder brother.
There was a car waiting for them at the airport ready to take them to the hotel were Godric and his nest were as they both sat in silence watching the city past them by, after 5 minutes of silence James broke it.
“We are not going to make it before Miss Flanagan gets there.” James told Charlotte calmly to which she nodded and replied simply. “I know.”
“So, we go in there explain what's going to happen and hope Gabriel gets there before things get out of hand.” Charlotte says softly. James looks at her and nods with a quick. “Yes.”
They both knew that Miss Flanagan wasn't going to like any of what was about to be said or done but this came from above her if she didn't like it she could take it up with Gabriel but they both knew he wouldn't listen nor care for what the women had to say.
It took about an hour to get to the hotel from the airport and they both were not looking forward to there task about 10 minutes before they arrived at the hotel James's phone rang, James looked at the who was calling Gabriel so he put it on loud speaker so Charlotte could hear as well.
“Hello, Gabriel.” they both said together.
“Hello, children,” he replied with a soft tone. “ I just wanted to tell you I am about half and hour behind you.”
“Alright, we are about 10 minutes from the hotel and we know Miss Flanagan already there.” James told him. Gabriel hiss in reply.
“Alright, I will see if I can get there more quickly I must go, bye.” Gabriel told them still in a soft tone once again.
“Bye.” they both replied together as James hung up , they both looked at each other and felt more relaxed knowing he wasn't far behind, for they had never been apart from their maker since they were made and like knowing he was near and safe, which in turn made them feel safe their thoughts were cut short as the pulled up to the hotel they thanked the driver and headed from the hotel, they stopped the women at the door knowing she was a vampire and asked were Miss Flanagan was to which they vampire replied kindly and James and Charlotte were off but they couldn't help but sigh at the thought of what was ahead.

[Sookie P.O.V]
I was completely helpless as I sat there and listened to Flanagan blame all of what happened on Godric but I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Eric call Miss Flanagan a cold bitch and then she turned to Godric.
“Sheriff you fucked up your fired.” she said like she didn't care at all.
“I agree.” replied Godric. “Of course Isabelle should take over she had no part in my disgrace.”
“Godric, fight back.” Isabelle pleased.
“She's a bureaucrat you don't have to take this shit from her!” said Eric he was almost ready to jump across the room the situation was getting very heated, very quickly and was not going to end well.
“You want to lose your area Viking?” taunted Flanagan.
“You don't have that kind of power.” Eric growled back.
“Hey I'm on TV, try me.” she replied with a mocking smirk.
Just as Flanagan finished her taunting the hotel door was flung open and there appeared a girl and a boy in the doorway they couldn't have been more the eighteen or nineteen.
The girl had long curly chocolate brown hair and dark eyes and was wearing a black pencil skirt and blouse with I think was made of silk with 2inch heels and the boy had light brown haircut short and light colored eyes was wearing black dress pants and a grey shirt which was also made of silk and smart shoes. They both walked into the room and the only noise that could be heard was the sound of the girls shoes, I have never seen vampires shocked into silence before.
As they walked into the room there was something about them they walked in very proud and heads high and looked over everyone quickly as the sat in the chairs beside Eric.
“I'd like to take you up on the Miss Flanagan.” said the girl with a smirk on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a little longer then last time.
I was thinking about the looks of James and Charlotte and my other characters I already have this posted on another site so if you wanna look copy and paste what's blow. :)

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/22478401/a-unexpected-change-of-events-a-true-blood-story-info