Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

A Unexpected Change Of Events

Who are you?

[Sookie P.O.V]
“Who the fuck are you?” Flanagan spat at the newcomers.
They both just looked at Flanagan and crossed their arms and leaned into the chairs they didn't look in the least bit afraid.
“You are a lot ruder then you are on T.V Miss Flanagan, my names James and this is Charlotte and we are here on Gabriel orders,” James said showing there rings.”King of North America.”
Flanagan and her guards looked in shock and blank looks were over Godric, Eric Isabelle and Bill's faces. It didn't seem as if anyone was going to explain so I voiced my question. “King of North America?”
Charlotte trued and looked at me now I could see she had deep dark brown eyes and flawless skin I was sure she was a vampire.
“Your Sookie right?” she questioned already knowing the answer. I nodded.
“Yes.” I replied but was curious as to how she knew my name I had never met her and Bon Temps was a small town I would have noticed a new person in town.
“Don't looked so shocked. I knew your name because we were briefed on the situation and people involved down here before I arrived, but to answer you question. Vampires actually have a whole separate government, the vampire world is broken into areas like each state has been broken into areas and that area has a sheriff such as Godric or Eric to over see it.” which that said she turned to look at them both and which a small smile said. “Though I don't know why you both are sheriffs with your age and power you at the very least could be King of a state but each to there own. Sheriffs report to the King or Queen of their state and they broke down North America into three sections: Eastern, Central and Western and each has a council member that over see them and reports to Gabriel that act as his advisors. Then there is Gabriel who is King of North America he is responsible for all vampires located in North America and their interaction with the human government.” she explained to me with a friendly smile.
“As nice as the explanation of our government system was, what are you doing here?” Flanagan asked them rudely.
As nice as James and Charlotte looked it didn't look like a good idea to piss them off if they were that close to the top and if Godric only sheriff I can only imagine how powerful Gabriel must be to be King of North America.
James glared at Flanagan with a look that said he didn't like the tone she was using.
“We are here because you are completely incapable of handling the situation. You--”
“Excuse me?” Flanagan interrupted.
“Do not interrupt me when I am speaking!” growled James. “Now this is a a big mess, however there is no reason to remove Godric from his current position as Sheriff of this area.” he told her calmly but firmly.
“I must disagree.” I was startled when Godric spoke he had been quiet for so long he seemed so sad as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. “I deserve to lose my area. This unfortunate situation was entirely my fault.” he told them.
“Godric, No!” Isabelle interjected. “This situation is just as much my fault if not more the Godric's. I should have contained Stan and knew of Hugo's deceit before it came to the--” Charlotte interrupted.
“It's a nice blame game but Gabriel does not see the situation was anyone's fault except for Newlin of course.” she told the softly.
“What this is a PR nightmare!” Flanagan yelled.
“You think this is a PR mess it could be 100 times worse but because of the people in the room it was not and you are wasting time berating vampires that are far above you power if you were commentated to you job you would swing this in our favour. Possibly losing the fellowship of the sun it's growing support they kidnapped a respected member of the Dallas community and were going to torture him to death and a women was almost raped by a member of the fellowship as she tried to help rescue Godric and then once Godric was back in his home a member of the fellowship was sent to Godric house as a suicide bomber which resulted in death of both humans and vampire alike. Do you not see all of those things could focus on turning the public and quiet a few politicians away from the fellowship of the sun were 90% of the population are hates current? Terrorists, and what do terrorists use? Suicide bombers! So what your going to do is go back to your office a faxed will be waiting on your desk which will be a statement from Gabriel concerning this whole mess and a detailed outline of what you are going to do and say regarding this incident.” Charlotte told Flanagan coldly which made me flinch at the tone she was using.
“Why would I listen to you?” hissed Flanagan showing her fangs. “Your nothing but the Kings fucking toys, something he keeps for when he gets bored and when he does not want you, you will be nothing.”
The vampires in the room shot Flanagan a look of pure shock, which made me think that they were more then just toys.
James stood up his demeanour had changed he walked calmly towards her and put one hand on each of the chair arms and looked into her eyes.
“We may be his toys as you put it but these are his orders and if you have a problem take it up with him because he will he here any minute.” he told her and she tensed as he walked calmly back to his sit and smirked at her.
Not a second later the door opened again and in walked a man his hair to he shoulders it was curly he had dark brown eyes was wearing the finest clothes and looking very angry as he looked at Flanagan.
“Do not talk that way or say things like that to my children.” he spoke in a deadly calm voice.
“G-Gabriel.” she whispered looking very nervous suddenly.
Oh my this can't end well.