Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

A Unexpected Change Of Events

Miss Stackhouse

“So, Sookie what do you know of Mr. Compton before he return to Bon Temps?” asked Gabriel he had to know what she knew before he told her.
Sookie head shot up when he began talk about Bill.
“Bill?” she whispered and he nodded. “Nothing much we haven't talked much about it.” she replied honestly and Gabriel nodded.
“Alright, what have to tell you, you may not believe but it is 100% truth.” he said she had to know what he about to say was the truth, so Sookie nodded very worried now.
“Mr. Compton was sent to Bon Temps to gain your trust to gain your affection and once he had he was to deliver you to Sophie-Anne the Queen of Louisiana they had heard of you I guess you could say gift and she wants you because of it. I believe the plan is once you are there she wants to turn you they hope you keep your gift and maybe you would also be able to read vampires minds as well and in return Mr. Compton gets to keep you if you will for his hard work you are his prize.” he told he didn't sugar coat it he told it as it was.
As he told her this tears began to fall from her eyes, Sookie believed him why wouldn't she, she may have just met him but he seemed nice honest and he was after all King of North America he known what everyone human or vampire was doing.
“Son of a bitch.” yelled Eric.
Sookie looked up at Gabriel with tears still in her eyes.
“What are my options.” she asked her voice held great sadness.
“There are not many options for you Miss Stackhouse and I believe there is someone else helping Sophie-Anne I have yet to find out who, but you only real option is to bond with another vampire someone older then herself .” he told her in a soft tone he wasn't very good with humans and there emotions.
Sookie didn't like the idea at all after what she just heard it sounded even worse.
“I-I.” she couldn't speak Bill betrayal was something she never thought could happen she thought he loved her.
“I understand that isn't appealing to you right now and the only ones older the Sophie-Anne are myself, Godric and Eric but I do not expect you to decide right now I have another thing in mind.” he told her but he didn't know if she would like his idea.
“You do.” she said hopefully and he nodded with a small smile.
“To give you time to make up your mind on who you wish to bond with I would like it if you came and spent sometime at my house and my nest mates. What do you think?” he asked.
“I wouldn't wish to intrude.” Sookie replied but really she liked the idea he was giving her choice and time to decide.
“You would not be and you wouldn't be the only human at my house we have a housekeeper Brooke and her daughter Blair who live with us and two others to run errands (sp?) for us in the day, so would you like to come?” he asked her to which Sookie nodded.
“Alright, we won't be leaving for a few days yet so try and enjoy your time in Dallas with your brother.” he told her and Sookie nodded and stood.
“What about Bill?' she asked as she made her way to the door.
“Once I have 100% proof of his crime he will be dealt with but tell Charlotte and James they are to stay with you every night until we leave and I think it will be a good idea if you spend your days with Charlotte, James or your brother Jason so that Mr. Compton has no contact with you.” he replied with a friendly smile and Sookie nodded.
“Thank-you,” she said. “And will Charlotte and James believe what I say?” she questioned.
“I did nothing which you have to thank me for and yes they will believe you Miss Stackhouse.” he replied warmly and with that said she left felling very upset but also happy something could be done.
“You want one of us to bond with Miss Stackhouse?” said Godric once Sookie had left he had not spoke once through the whole conversation.
“No, I want her to bond with Eric but she must want it after all it is her choice not mine or yours to make.” replied Gabriel with a sigh.
“Me?” questioned Eric with a raised eyebrow.
“You care for do you not?” replied Gabriel simply.
Eric nodded in reply.
“Then show her that there is more to you then just the cold outer shell and she will be yours.” he replied in a matter of fact tone. Eric just watched him and nodded could that really work?
“I would like you both to come to my house as well if your area does not need you Eric and Godric you need a rest after everything that has happened.” Gabriel said but his tone left no question they were coming at that was that.
Godric nodded his maker wanted him to come and he would they hadn't seen each other in a very long time and Isabelle could look after the area for a few weeks.
“Pam can take care of things there a little long.” said Eric he wanted to get to know Gabriel he had done nothing but help Sookie and he also hoped help Godric.
“Well Eric, tell me about yourself I would like to get to know you, you are after all my sons child.” Gabriel said he was looking forward to the chat because they had never met and a 1000 years was along time so there got to be a few good stories in there somewhere.