Status: In writing process

You're the Only Place I Call Home

"Do you ever walk into a situation where you know exactly what's going to happen?
And then you go into it anyway and then when what you're afraid of happens, you kick yourself because you should've known better.
But that's just who you are so you keep punishing yourself."
-Mary Margaret Blancher
Once Upon A Time, Episode 6: The Shepherd

"Jess do you even realize what's going to happen if I don't come home?" he said with an exasperated sigh.
"Yes, I do. It means you don't come home. Although that would be a tragedy, you're not afraid of death. Therefore, you shouldn't be worried about the outcome. At this very moment I'm contemplating whether or not that would be such a bad thing... Nevermind my rational side is kicking in. That would be a bad thing, but still, why do you want me to care at this very moment? You barely talked to me over this school year. Do you see the issue with this?" I asked almost exactly in the same tone.
"Jess, will you at least try to write me while I'm away? You're my best friend and I don't know what I'm going to do without my cell phone to call you. I need you to keep me sane."
I ran a hand through my hair, pulling it out of my face for a few seconds, sighed, and finally replied."Fine, Rob, but this is the least I can do since you're pulling the best friend/sanity card."
"Thank you, hun."
"Stop calling me that, you have no right to call me that."
  1. Here's to the Twilight, Here's to the Memories
    These are my souvenirs, My mental pictures of everything