You Know That I'm Better in the End

"Shnookums? Really?"

***MAY 12TH, 2018***

"Momma, come onnn! HURRY UP!!!" I laughed at my son as he ran into the bedroom, stomping his foot impatiently. "We gotsa' go pick up Andy from the airplane!!"

"Lemme get my shoes on, baby!" I giggle, quickly slipping on my sandals. I grabbed my purse off of the bed and Travis started tugging my other hand, trying to lead me out of the house.

"Alright, let's go!" He made a noise of excitement and ran with me out of the house and to the car. I helped him into his car seat before getting into the driver's seat and starting up my car.

We were currently going to pick up Andy from the airport, or from the "airplane", as Travis likes to say, since he and the band just got done with their almost month-long European tour. I missed him terribly, and it's been so difficult without him here. But thankfully, all the torture ended today and I got my boyfriend back.

"Momma, put on Legacy!!" Travis squealed from the backseat. I laughed, turning on the radio and switching it over to my ipod that was plugged in to it. Legacy was his favorite song ever by Black Veil Brides, he loved to pretend to drum to it, and of course sing along to it.

The drive to the airport took about 30 minutes, but it seemed to drag on even longer than that. Finally, we were at LAX; also known as the biggest clusterfuck of an airport known to mankind.

Finding the boys wasn't that hard, they kinda stuck out like a sore thumb even when they were in their "normal" attire. I saw Sammi and Ella's cars here also as they picked up Jake and Jinxx.

I grinned when I pulled up to the curb and Andy quickly walked over to the car. I laughed as he just threw his luggage in the back of the car before hurrying to the other side and opening the passenger door where Travis was.

"ANDY!" Travis exclaimed, reaching for him. Andy laughed and unbuckled him, picking him up and hugging him tight. "Hey buddy!"

"What about me?!" I whined, now standing outside of the car and by Andy. He laughed and pulled me into his side with his free arm that wasn't holding Trav. "Better?" He teased.

"Much." I giggled, hugging his side. He dipped his head down and pressed a kiss to my lips, smiling against them.

"We missed you!" Travis exclaimed, hugging Andy tight around the neck.

"I missed you guys too!" He exclaimed also, hugging him back with a huge grin on his face.

"Well, I say we head home and hang out together, yeah?" I suggested, smiling.

"If by hang out you mean..." Andy wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and smirked at me, making me slap his arm. "I meant the three of us, pervert."

"Darn." He joked, putting Trav back in his car seat. We said a quick goodbye to the boys before getting in the car and heading home. Travis and Andy chattered through-out the whole ride, making me smile to myself.

"Home sweet home!" Andy grinned as we pulled in the driveway. I took the keys out of the ignition and we both got out, Andy grabbing his luggage while I grabbed Travis. We walked in and Andy sighed happily. "So excited to finally be home."

"So are we!" I giggled, setting Travis down. Instantly he grabbed Andy's hand and started tugging him towards his bedroom, excitedly telling him about the new Batman toys he got while he was gone.

"You had me at Batman, little dude!" Andy exclaimed, running off to Trav's bedroom with him. I laughed and shook my head at the two, and decided to start doing the 20 loads of laundry.

I lugged the bags into the laundry room, literally dumping one of them into the washer since I really didn't want to touch them, to be honest. Who knows how many times they've been worn, and how much sweat they have on them.

I poured in a bunch of soap and turned the washer on, walking out and letting it do it's job. I decided to go and visit the boys to see what they were doing, and laughed when I saw Andy laying on the ground on his stomach, excitedly explaining what the bat mobile I bought Travis does and how Batman used it.

"I feel like you're more excited about those toys than Trav is!" I giggled, sitting down next to my son.

"I think I am! You didn't tell me you bought him a bat mobile!" Andy huffed, pretending to be mad at me.

"You want Mommy to go and buy you one too, shnookums?!" I cooed, pinching his cheeks. Travis laughed as Andy did the "-__-" face and swatted my hands away.

"Shnookums? Really?" He asked, unamused.

"But of courshe, my wittle baby!" I continued to try and pinch his cheeks, but he continued to swat me away, making Travis laugh harder at us.

"Your mom's a weirdo." Andy laughed also, resuming playing with Trav.

"I can agree with that." I nodded, laying on my stomach too and handing Trav a Robin action figure. After about a full minute of laying there with them, I heard my cell phone ringing. "Ooooofffff course." I laughed slightly, rolling my eyes as I jumped up and ran to get it before it stopped ringing. I saw that it said "Ronnie" on the screen, and pressed the green button on the touch screen to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Scar."

"What's up?" I asked, taking my purse into my bedroom.

"Nothin', just wanted to see what you were up to." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Not much, just got back from the airport to pick up Andy, he's playing with Trav right now." I rolled my eyes again as he went silent for a few seconds, before muttering an, "Oh".

"Yeah..." Talk about an awkward moment.

"I see..."

"Mm-hm." I wanted to scream at how awkward it was right now on the phone with him. That, or hang up.

"Um, there was something I wanted to ask you though."

"Shoot."

"Can I have Travis a little earlier tomorrow? Like, in the morning instead of noon?"

"Yeah, but why?"

"I just, you know...we just got off of tour a week ago, and I wanna have a fun day with him. I'm gonna take him out and go to like, Toys R Us and wherever else he wants to. I just feel like him and I need to have a day out together." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that's fine. What time you want him?"

"10 AM sound good?"

"That's good, yep."

"Alright, thank you Scar. I appreciate it."

"No problem." We exchanged goodbyes and I set my phone on the nightstand, going back to Travis' room.

"Who was that?" Andy asked.

"Ronnie." I smiled slightly, sitting back down next to Travis. "Daddy's gonna pick you up a little earlier tomorrow, OK?"

"OK!" He chirped, going back to playing.

"Speaking of him...did he try to steal you away from me while I was gone?" I laughed at Andy and shook my head. "You already asked me that a few times when you were on tour, dear. And the answer is still no."

"Did he put the moves on you?" I laughed again and he grinned at me. "I know he doesn't like me, so it wouldn't surprise me if he did."

"Well you don't have to worry, because if he did try to put the "moves" on me...whatever those moves may be," He laughed this time, and I smiled. "he couldn't steal me away from you if he tried."

"Awww." He smiled, sitting up and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I missed you. A lot." I mumbled against his lips. We pulled away and he smiled at me. "I missed you more, doll."

"Nuh-uh." I whispered, hugging his side. He chuckled and nodded. "Afraid so, my dear. I was going crazy without you."

"You're crazy with me, what're you talking about?" I grinned.

"Very true." He laughed. "We complete each other with our craziness combined." I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. "That we do."
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOMSHAKLAKA! FIRST CHAPTER!
Kinda boring, but it's just introducing everything and "settting the scene" ^__^
I would like to thank all 84 of you crazies that have already subscribed, and thank you to AkuRoku._., acey5592, sweethearts9, theofficialsteph, and NessinhaBLACKOUT for already commenting!!! <333

And just a little info for this sequel; it's obviously 4 years in the furture, Travis is 5 now, Scar & Andy have been together almost 4 years, obviously they all still live in LA, Ronnie gets Travis every other day of the week, and he gets him all weekend...ummm...yeah. If you guys have any questions about anything, just put it in the comments and I'll get back to you. (:

TELL ME WHATCHA THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPPIE! 8D