Status: Update when I can.

Can You Fix This Broken Heart?

Appointment

Today was Tuesday, which means my doctor appointment. I was already signed in, thanks to Alex. It was nice to see him actually be here. It was a major shock. I would of expected him to just deny the fact that he was the father the moment I told him. It was also a shock that he already bought things for our baby. Huh, he was filled with surprises.

"Sarah Clarson," a nurse called. 

Alex and I stood up and walked through the door the nurse was standing at. Before we went into a room, the nurse took my weight and temputure.

"Perfect," she smiled. "You look so healthy for being two months along."

I just nodded as she motioned us to a room. I sat down on the cushioned bed while Alex sat down in a chair. The nurse placed the folder on the counter before she turned to us. 

"The doctor will be here in a few minutes," she smiled as she started to walk out the room. "By the way, you two make a cute couple."

"Wha?" my jaw dropped as she closed the door.

"We would make a cute couple if we were dating," Alex agreed. "Too bad we're not."

"Alex," I sighed. "We talked about this. I really don't want to stress about it anymore."

"I know and understand," he looked down. "I just want our kid to come out to parents that love each other, not hate."

"I don't hate you, Alex," I looked at him. "We're friends, remember?"

"Yea," he nodded as the door opened.

"Hey Sarah," the doctor smiled.

"Hey Dr. Mand," I returned the smile.

"Everything seems to be going fine according to your charts," he said looking down at the paper. He then looked up at Alex. "And I'm assuming you're the father of the baby?"

"Yes sir," Alex replied. 

"Are you two getting along?" Mr. Mand asked as he sat down. "I was notified that you two weren't together by Sarah."

"Yes, we are," I answered as I sat back and pulled up my shirt.

"That's good to hear," he rolled himself to me after he turned off the lights. "Ready?" he held the bottle of gel.

"Yep," I nodded as he squirted some of the gel on my stomach.

He soon placed the wand thingy on my stomach and started to move it around. I looked at the screen in front of me as an image started to appear. I smiled when I saw a little white blob appear in the middle of the screen.

"Is that the baby?" Alex asked, squinting at the screen.

"Yes," Dr. Mand smiled. "Everything looks good. And you'll be three months in about two weeks, right?"

"Mhmm," I nodded as my eyes stayed glued to the screen. 

"Alright. I'll print you guys some pictures," he smiled as he handed my a paper towel.

As the doctor walked out, Alex kept staring at the screen. There was a small smile on his face as I pulled my shirt down. It was nice to see that he was excited about having a baby, even though his life is a little crazy.

"I still have a feeling that it's going to be a girl," he said, finally looking at me.

"As long as the baby doesn't come out with your eyebrows, I'm fine," I shrugged.

"Hey! These are fan-fucking-tastic!" Alex pointed to his eyebrows.

I just rolled my eyes as I got off of the bed. The door soon opened with Dr. Mand holding two ultrasound pictures, one for me and the other for Alex.

"So, I scheduled your next appointment, which is two weeks from now," he clapped his hands together. "But if there's any problems, don't hesitate to call."

"Thanks and okay," I smiled.

Alex and I soon left the office and made our way to his car. Once we were in, he turned to me.

"So, ready to see my parents again?" he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know it's been awhile, but I'm still alive!

Comments//Subs?