Status: More chapters coming soon :)

Heart to Staunch, Betrayal to Defeat

Couldn't help but fall for you all over again.

Six months has passed and I’m still having a crush on him. Well, my friends, especially Tara and Medina, told me that it can’t be crush because it must have been love.
“Man couldn’t it be possible to have fallen for a guy who you only knew by name and you have never even tried to talk to him?” I mumbled to myself to sleep.
“Mommmmmm no! No mom! No! Don’t leave me! I still need you here.”
I couldn’t believe my eye when I saw daddy flew away after being hit by a truck for trying to a child on a bicycle from drowning into the river. I broke down in tears across the road without realizing mom had a sudden heart attacked by my side. It’s less than 24 hours before my Graduation Day and it’s like a huge hole have been punched through my chest knowing that I’ve lost two most important person in my world, my only family that left in a day.
“Dadddddd! Come back! Come back daddy!”
“Kerrisa! Wake up dude!” Tara’s here”
I can hear very familiar voices to wake me up. But everything is still not over yet. I started to screamed and cursed.
“Gosh Kerrisa honey! Wake up already! You scared the shit out of us!” I can hear Medina’s voice trying to calm me down.
I woke up with tears streaming down my face.
“Calm down Keri, it was just a nightmare.”
“It’s 11 am in the morning, so it’s a fucking daymare Medina.”
“Shut up Tara!”
I laughed at them as they followed. They can always make me smile no matter how sad I was.
“Okay gets your butt off to bathroom now. You need to get ready. We’re gonna have girls day out aight?” Tara come and pulls me off the bed.
We arrived at the mall and get ourselves to the cinema to get our tickets for Johnny English Reborn. It was 3 pm in the evening and I guess it’s not too late for us to have our lunch after chewing on popcorns for 2 hours. Everything is on Medina and the best part was she brought us to shopping. Everybody knows about my obsession on hardcore and rock stuff until Medina and Tara decides to choose “girls” outfit for me.
While I was busy doing my “girls” shopping I accidently bumped into a guy and fell off. I heard him chuckled that I quickly get up and try to punch him in the face but then I realized it was him. It’s Jordan. My hand was stucked in the air with my hair all covering my face. He grabbed my hand and slit my hair behind my ear.
“Hey why are you shaking? I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scares you.”
My hearts skipped a bit when he talked to me. After six months, he at last talked to me and his voice is so mesmerizing. He holds my hand tighter and it’s getting cold.
“Err..nevermind. Can you…can you let go off my hand, please?”
“Oh I’m sorry! I guess our hand were glued for few seconds that I couldn’t let go.”
I smile at him and he smiles back. That smile! That smile has gotten me crazy for the past six months and how I missed to see that smile till today. I turned back and walked away from him he was just too fast that he grabbed my hand, again.
“I’m sorry but we just didn’t introduce each other yet,” I’m Jordan, and you are Beautiful right?”
I think I’m having butterflies. How can I not love this guy? Yea Jordan, that’s your name, I already knew that since last 6 months.
“I’m Kerrisa and I’m sorry I have to go now. Tara and Medina would be dead mad if they find me missing.”
“Hey, hey wait! Can I at least have your number or anything to contact you?”
Without doubt, I wrote my number on a paper and gave it to him. Man! I’m a fucking slut.
“Yo Keri! Where the hell have you been? We were searching for you all over the places.”
Looks like Tara’s getting hot.
“Ya Keri and you don’t even answer your cell. What’s with that smile girl? I bet you forgot to eat your pills uh?” Medina chuckled and stopped when Tara gave her a sharp glare.
I ran away from them and shouted:
“I bumped into Jordan, he asked for my number and I gave it to him and yea I guess that is why I can’t stop smiling.”
Tara and Medina looked at each other and both answered;
“What??” Come back here and tell us about it, about everything!”
Our hands are so full of shopping bags. We went home at 11 pm sharp and just pizza for dinner. I just couldn’t help it but smile since this evening. Tara and Medina seems to get annoyed with me because I just kept on ignoring them both whenever they are talking to me.
“You better get your things upstairs now Keri and go to bath. Tara will be down anytime soon and ready for dinner.”
Two boxes of pizza arrived and we finished ‘em while talking about what had happened today.
My phone rings, I was trying to grab my phone but Medina and Tara got it first.
“Ahuh you were waiting for him to call you since this evening eh Keri?” Medina teased me with a grin.
“Well I guess it’s him calling you,” Lalala we are gonna be so fucked up. She’s gonna be deadly in love.”
I laughed at Tara. I took my phone off her hand and went straight up to my bedroom. I was so nervous to answer the coll that my hands started to shake again. I answered the phone with silence.
“Hello. Can I speak to Beautiful?”
I almost screamed when he calls me that but then I realized that he’s there listening to me.
“Keri’s talking here. I’m sorry; I left Beautiful at the mall.”
I can hear his laughs.
“I didn’t know your voice sound so good on the phone.”
What is he trying to say actually? I bet he’s trying to melt me down. But boy, just so you know, you got me since the first day I saw you smile.
We talked on the phone for hours without noticing it’s 3 am in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
It have been a chill to continue writing this story. Thank you readers :) Do leave me some comment aite?