Status: More chapters coming soon :)

Heart to Staunch, Betrayal to Defeat

Letting go is never easy

Few days and night passed, Jordan and I are getting closer. H also makes friends with Tara and Medina. Helena was nowhere to be found till one day she calls and said she missed me and wanna have lunched with me and other few brothers in hearts.
It was an awkward day with Helena. She seems to try to tell me something.
“So I heard you’re dating someone now?”
She got me speechless.
“Nahh it was nothing than friends.”
“No worries Ker. He’s just a crush for me. I’m happy for you.”
“Thanks Hel! I never thought this would happen tho. He approached me first at the mall.”
“You need to tell me everything babe!”
She sounds excited. I hope this will go well. I continue sipping my mocha and then I saw a bold guy with sleeves standing in the corner, staring at me. It was non-other than Matt.
“Ker! What are you looking at?”
I blinked for a second and just lost him from my eye sight. Maybe I just him too much that I started to see his shadows everywhere I went.
Starting from that day, I started to see and dream about Matt. Two weeks after a day out with Helena, Jordan called telling that he has something to tell me.
We met at a park in front of my house. I already knew that Helena is not okay with Jordan and me. She told Jordan that she likes him. Jordan didn’t feel right Helena and I are best friend. I started to let go because I don’t wanna cause a fight, plus Jordan approached me first and I thought Helena is dating one of our friends. I didn’t know that Jordan and I are going to be something. Everything just went terribly wrong between Helena, Jordan, and me. Jordan started to choose me over Helena but Helena just won’t stop calling Jordan, everyday. Helena broke up with our friend and she started to chase over Jordan. We gave up and split up. I guess Helena should have been happier now with Jordan. We meet everyday and Helena acts like there’s nothing wrong between us. Jordan never talks to me since that day. It hurts and it almost kills me inside to see him everyday, loving him non-stop but he’s just too in love with my own best friend.
Tara and Medina couldn’t handle my broken hearted no more that they just need to let me go off back to California.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cried while writing this few chapters of flashback cause its just based on my own love story. Enjoy guys! :)