Status: More chapters coming soon :)

Heart to Staunch, Betrayal to Defeat

New home

“Knock knock girlfriend! Wakie wakie!”
I can hear Jimmy’s knocking on my bedroom door.
“Come in you stallion duck! The door is not locked!”
“I am already in you little duck.” He whispered at my ear.
“Arghhhh! What the fuck Jimmy! You scared me.”
Jimmy pulls my leg off the bed while laughing.
“You promised to cook breakfast for me and Johnny! It’s 9 in the morning already.” Jimmy look at me with pouted mouth.
Since the night that Valary found out about Matt feelings towards me, they decide to just let me live with Johnny and Jimmy because Valary kept coming to Matt’s house to disturbed me.
“Keep doing that than I’m gonna cut that duckie mouth and cook it for breakfast.”
“Run for your life! Run baby run! Don’t ever look back!”
I burst out laughing watching Jimmy running away from me.
After half an hour of bath, I went down to cook breakfast.
“Jj’s! Breakfast is ready!” I shouted calling them both.
I’ve been calling them Jj since the day I moved here to make it easier for me to call both of them at the same time.
Jimmy run quickly and sit beside me which he always does to annoys Johnny.
“Get your fucking butt off my seat now before I do so!”
“Try and fail okay little baby?”
I chuckled at Jimmy and Johnny pokes my neck which makes me jumps. Johnny then tries to get Jimmy off his chair but failed. He keeps on trying until:
“Bang!”
They both fell on the floor. Jimmy fell on top of Johnny. Jimmy’s mouth was Johnny’s forehead and Johnny’s mouth was at Jimmy neck. I quickly grab my phone and take as many as I can.
“Urghhh! What the fuck?” Get away from me you whore!”
“Why the fuck are you kissing my neck? Man! You’re disgusting!”
I couldn’t help it but laughed my ass off them.
It’s Sunday and we have the rest of the day to spend at beach, barbecue, and games.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is kinda short, sorry tho. Thank you readers. Comments? :)