Status: just started

Leah's Imprint

Jake's Cousin

I entered the Cullen house and walked up the steps to the living room.

"Alice darling!" I called out as i was still walking up the steps. I entered the living room and kissed Alice on the cheeks.

"Evangiline! You must meet Bella and Renesmee!" She said and pulled me over to them. I smiled at the newer vampire and waved at the little girl.

"Hi, I'm Evangiline,you must be bella and renesmee that i've heard so much about. Alice just loves to talk about you two." I greeted them and gently hugged Bella as i could with Renesmee on her lap. She patted my back akwardly and i giggled.

"So, Evangiline what brings you here?" Alice asked. I let go of bella and stood my full height of 5'7 of course it was 6'0 because of the heels i were wearing.

"Mmm, well i need Edward to come by my shop for a few things*i winked at him* and well i just needed those shoes back to show my customers what it looks like. Of course, i'll return them as soon as i can."I replied.

"Wait, what shoes?" Bella asked. I turned to her with a smile.

"You're wedding shoes of course. You didn't know Alice had bought them from my store? Alice, you must bring her to my shop one of these days! I demand of it!" I said dramatically. I heard a grunt behind me and i turned around. I shrieked carefully and hugged the older boy shapeshifter to my chest.

"JAKEY POO~I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I told him swinging him around. He groaned and patted my back.

"Let go, Eva." He said and i thought about it.

"Nope, dear cousin. I will not let you go after not seeing you for tweleve years." I replied and he groaned again. He shoved me away and i stepped back a bit at the force. I pouted at him before looking behind him. I looked at the young male with a small interest.

"Are you the youngest one?" I asked him and he shook his head still smiling brightly.

"No, Colin and Brady are the youngest being 12 year olds and shifting."He says and i nodded.

"So their in Sam's pack, then. Ah, i think sam's an asshole. He just couldn't deal with losing the three best shifters he's had because of Renesmee."I said with a thoughtful look on my face before turning to his sister. I blinked when she stared at me with a blank look before it turned into anger. She stormed out of the house and slammed the front door. I looked at Edward with a raised eyebrow.

"Dealing with some issues right now." He told me and i nodded still wondering what i did wrong. I shrugged and watched Seth bounce around. I grabbed ahold of him and awed.

"Jake, can i keep him?He'd make a great companion!" I asked my cousin.

"No." He said and i whined.

"But look at him! He's so adorable and sweet. He'd keep me happy and not feel lonely!" I replied moving seth near his face. He shoved seth away and glared at me.

"No,Eva." He growled and i sighed.

"Fine be a big old mean dog. I do not see why you imprinted on an inoccent child. She's too young for you and i don't think you deserve her." I joked and i giggled when i noticed him shaking in anger.

"Eva, stop messing with him." Edward said and i turned to him.

"Honey, he's not allowed to hurt me. I'm his cousin and Leah's imprint." I replied serious. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me wide-eyed. I rolled my eyes at this and pointed at Edward.

"That's what he was talking about when he said leah was dealing with issues. He mean dealing with the fact that her imrpint is a girl and jacob's cousin at that." I said like it was obvious which it was, to those who could read minds and knew about imprinting. I knew she was hoping to imrpint to break the bond between Sam and didn't expect it to be me,no less a girl. I didn't really have a problem with it because i swung both ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment for updates, please~!